Chapter 11

My New ''Normal'' Family

((red chinese and Blue Korean))

 

The whole week Chanyeol stayed with you not leaving your side and helping you walk and helping you eat. When Sunday came you were ready to walk alone just not to far.

 

“Okay Daka take one step at the time okay” Chanyeol said hoping you didn’t fall as you started getting up first “Okay that's good you can do it”. Chanyeol cheer you on.

When you finally got up he smile and stayed close just in case you feel down. You took one step at the time slowly so you didn’t fall. Then started to walk quicker little by little.

 

“Look Chanyeol i can walk normally aging” You said looking at him.

 

“ Amazing now get chang and meet me down stairs outside so we can get you to run okay” Chanyeol said smiling at you as he walked out the room.

 

You went to pick out a very long sleeved white t-shirt, short shorts, white long socks, and black and white shoes.

Z52624SHJjO1QfF5vUQRJgSBCIzXWO3sA32_yv1E

You walked outside to see Chanyeol waiting for you. You walk over to him and tap his shoulder getting him scared.

 

“AHHH!!” he turn around to see you “Daka you scared me” he said looking at you.

 

“Sorry but i am ready to run” Daka said and smiled.

 

Chanyeol couldn’t get mad at her so he just smiled at you while you got ready to run.

 

“Ready Daka?” Chanyeol ask.

 

“Yup” you answered and got ready to run.

 

“Get ready….and…. GO!!” Chanyeol yell.

 

You started running and started running faster and faster.

 

Back inside everyone else was eating.

 

“Have any of you seen Chanyeol or Daka they should been here already” Ms.Lin asked.

 

“I saw them a minute ago outside Daka look like she was about to run” Mr.Wu answered as the rest of the boys look at him then looked at Lay knowing he used his powers.

 

“Wait run?” Ms.Lin asked in shock “Daka was about to run?” she asked again.

 

“Ya is something wrong?” Mr.Wu asked her looking at her worried.

 

She didn’t say anything and went to check on Daka and saw how fast she ran. Ms.Lin looked down sad and knew that something was happening to Daka and walk to her room. Mr.Wu got up and followed her and closed the door.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

 

“Daka….i have a feeling her powers are awaking” she answered and looked down at a picture of Daka and her father in his wolf form.

 

Mr.Wu walked to her and hugged her “it will be okay when she gets her mark we will know when to tell her and when all her powers will come” he patted her back and smiled.

 

Ms.Lin looked at him and node as a okay and putted her head on his shoulder.

 

Meanwhile back outside. Daka stop running and fell on her back.

 

“Tired?” Chanyeol ask her and stand in front of her.

 

“Ya” she smiled at him making him laugh and smile back.

 

Chanyeol helped her up and they walked inside. Daka went up to her room and fix her stuff for school. Chanyeol walked into the kitchen and made her a healthy drink. The boys looked at him and thought it was wired for him to be helping since he was always shy and scared to get close to her.

 

“Chanyeol is everything okay?” Suho asked.

 

“Ya why are you asking” he answered looking at him.

 

“It that you been spending this whole week with Daka.

 

“Well i have to i mean the only time when we will see her is at lunch time and in between breaks and when we walk back home or ride back home” Chanyeol said grabbing the drink and going up the stairs.

 

The boys got up and looked at each other as they walked up to see what Chanyeol and Daka wore doing and saw they wore just playing a game.

 

The whole day no one went out at all and stayed watching Chanyeol and Daka play games and do everything Daka like to do as later Lay join and they spend the whole time having fun. Luhan gave up and joy in on the fun they wore having. One by one the rest gave up and join in to. Soon night came and everyone had fell asleep early because all their energy was gone. Ms.Lin and Mr.Wu walked into the room and saw them all sleeping. They smiled and turn off the lights and walked out letting them sleep.

 

All of them dream happy things all but one person.

In Daks’s dream. She was running really fast didn’t look back at what was running after her next thing she knew something jump on her making her fall in water.