Chapter 7

My New ''Normal'' Family

Daka looked at the time it was 11:30 AM. she brushed her teeth, then dried her hair. She then got out the restroom and went to look at what cloth she would were.

 

She put on black leather leggings,yellow skirt, red shoes, a vest, and a red headband whit her down.

ia4bK23Xo79Ibe4qcAn4HegER0CTlyfxpwHm9e3c

Daka look one last time in the mirror and smile at how she look. She ran down the stairs to the kitchen and made herself something to eat. She made herself a cup of orange juice, cereal with blueberries and raspberries, and a banana. When she finished she ran back up the stairs and brushed her teeth then went back down and sat down wait for the boys.

 

As she looked at her necklaces she heared 12 alarms go off and a lot of quick feet walking around quickly like crazy. You see your mom getting her bag and you get up and go stand by the door as you see all the boys running to the stris and they all fall.

 

You close your eyes and then look at them. As 1 by 1 got up but some fell back down you rolled your eyes and walked out to the car sitting at the very back. Sehun Lay and Chen, Kris, Suho, Luhan walked out and got in the back seats with you and i had to sit in Chen’s lap. Kai, D.O., Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao, and Xiumin sat on the second row in front of us. Mr.Wu and my mom sat in front, him in the driving seat and her in the passenger seat.

 

Few minutes passed and we finally got to the school we all got out and stand together looking at the school.

MXCLKZXtODbECSBAdtY7JaEVt4L1avIdPi5xCygn

I look at a poster that said ‘Welcome All To Lycan Academy’. I looked at it in shock because Lycan was another word for wolf or werewolf. We started walking in and got are lockers and school supplies. Which wore all wired because mind and Exo papers wore all different and by that i mean they had them all the same and mine was the only one different.

 

I saw Monsta X as they tried on their uniforms Minhyuk waved at me and i waved back. He ran over and hugged me and i hugged him back.

 

“Hay Daka what paper did you get?” Minhyuk asked.

 

“What do you mean by that?” she asked as she gave him her paper.

“Oh right well since you're new i have to explain this to you. Your so new brothers are the in the school council and they made this rule were bad kids wore move to the left side of the school while the good kids stay on the right side and it looks like you're on the left side with me and my brothers” he said giving her back her paper.

 

“Why would they do such a horrible rule?” Daka asked in shock.

 

“Well because we fighted a lot so they did it but we are still good kids they just don’t understand us” He answered.

 

“Oh well i can’t wait to see you” Daka smiled at him “Bye” she said and ran to her family.

 

“Daka go and try on your uniforms” Mr.Wu said and she node as she walked to a teacher that was waiting for her.

 

“Okay sweetie what's your name” the teacher asked.

 

“My name is Daka” you answered.

 

“Okay do you think you will be joining gym and any after school sport?”

 

“Yes i think so” Daka answered.

 

“Yay you're the first girl that has said that threw the whole day. Mostly they would all say no but we still give them a uniform” The Lady said and i nod “Okay i got everything i need i will be back with your uniform” she said and left.

 

I stand there and wait for her to be back with the uniform.

 

“Okay uniform number 1” she said handing my a bag and uniform “if it fits you put it in the bag okay i will be outside so call me okay” she said and walked out and stand by the door.

 

I took my cloth off and try on a white long sleeve button up t-shirt, a red black and white tie, black and white jacket with the school logo, a red black and white skirt that went down to my knee.

zij7ILGHTNMriEmjfxKlJQo13WuewpnbZdWMsosk

I spend a little because i liked it.

 

“How does it fit?” the lady asked.

 

“It fits great” i answered.

 

“Good now i will be back with your gym uniform” she said and went to get both gym uniforms.

 

I got ready and grab both normal gym and games uniform. The normal school uniform was just a pair of workout skinny black pants, and a black and white jacket.

mRiDu5qbTKwYRZE5Uc-lLsp4kKjId4Rlc0Pnv3R_

I then try on the sports uniform and it was a navy blue workout pants, and a white, yellow, and navy blue jacket.

QRWZH9s04pk5yysmDqCGG1aknrcj5GNmHBm9sNGI

I put all 3 outfits in the bag and change back in my normal cloth.

 

“Did they all fit you?” The lady asked.

 

“Yes they all fitted my great” i answered.

 

“That's good because i brought more uniforms of the same 3 styles and size for you” she said.

 

“Thank you” Daka said and smile as her bag was filled with uniforms that could last her all year.

 

She walked to where her mom, Mr.Wu, and Exo wore sitting at. She sat down between Lay and Chanyeol. The principle walk up onto a stage and quiet everyone down.

 

“Hello parents and students welcome to a new school year. As i walked around i saw new and old faces. And to all welcome each one of you.” Everyone clapped “now i will not take anymore of your time because some of you have stuff to do so here we go. Both Boy and Girl uniform rule 1. You can wear your hair however you like 2. Shoes can be any type of shoe they like 3. Jackets can be open or close 4. Shirt can be tuck in or out 5. They can wear any kind of jacket as long as they have their uniform jacket on 6. We also would like to tell you to bring a show bag and extra cloth just in case something happens. Now Girls uniform rules only 1. You may wear any kind of legging but we would like you to mostly were black if you can 2. Socks can be any kind you want 3. You can bring a side bag or hand bag just keep it with you or in your classroom or anywhere that's away from people and that you're the only one that can get it. Boys uniform rule only 1. You can wear any kind of of socks you like 2. You can wear hats indoors or outdoors around the school.” she took a deep breath in and drink water.

 

“This is a lot” i whisper to Lay and Chanyeol and they node.

 

“Now all the gym and sports uniforms are the same but rules will be different for each. Rule for both boy and girl for gym uniform 1. You can take off your jackets during the summer but we don’t think you will take them off during the winner but just in case you you will be allowed. Girls rules only for the school gym uniform 1. You must have your hair out the way which means you must have it in a high tie up hairstyle okay 2. During the summer we will allow you to wear spaghetti strap t-shirts. Boys gym uniform rule only 1. You can take off your shirt as long as you have something like the spaghetti shirt underneath your jacket.” She breath and drink more water.

 

I look at Lay and poked him so he didn’t fall asleep.

 

“Okay last same rules go as well for sports uniforms and 3 more thing you will only be allowed to wear any kind of white shoes with your sports and gym uniform, also bring a bag with extra cloth in it and and also showering stuff because you will need it. Lastly whatever sport you're playing pleas were the uniform of the sport and at least were the school sport uniform jacket please and thank you and see you guys in one more week. Bye the way my name is Ms. Woodley now have a great day and see you next week bye” Ms. Woodley walk off the stage we all got up and head home.

 

When we got home we put all our uniforms in our own closets and went back downstairs to eat.

 

“Since tomorrow is Sunday and school will be starting i guess she meant this upcoming week we will go to buy all your school stuff okay kids” my mom said.

 

“Yes Ms.Lin” Exo said.

 

“Yes mother” i answered and finished eating.

 

I put my plate in the sink and went to brush my teeth and get ready for bed.

 

I put on a white shirt with the number 23 in black words, short shorts that wore black and white, and black and white socks putting warm boots beside my bed.

4a85b73f87a085b72bca1db88ed70ef6.jpg

I trun on a small lamp and turn off the lights laid down leaving the small one on. I fell asleep and hold my wolf necklaces the hold night.