Chapter 16

My New ''Normal'' Family

((Red Chinese and Blue Korean))

 

Daka was walking in the woods and started talking to herself “great idea meet the boys that i thought i knew even for a little in the woods were 1.they could have killed me or 2.left me alone and lots can anything else go wrong” i say and trip and roll down hill to a lake as i spit out dirt.

 

Then i hear someone laughing and looked around and saw Shownu laughing on the other side of the river. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

 

“Aren’t you gonna come get me?” i asked wondering why he just stood on the other side.

 

“I wish i could Daka but that's your brothers side and this is my side we made a promise not to cross each other's sides” he said as he stood their waiting “now hurry up we must meet with the rest” he said and sat down to wait.

 

You look around and saw a path of rocks and he watched me.

 

“Daka what are you doing??” he asked.

 

“I almost died walking in the water and it's not happening today either” i say walking carefully.

 

He stood up and gave me his hand, i took his hand and he pulled me over to him as we both fell on the ground. I look at him and laugh and he smiles at me as he helps me up.

 

“So where are the others?” i asked.

 

“Waiting for us” he said and turn his back towards me “hop on” he said as i got on his back and he ran super fast to where the boys wore.

 

When we got there i jump of his back falling because i was dizzy and had hold my breath during the run.

 

“Well at least she didn’t get hurt on the way here” Shownu said and rubbed his head as the boys looked at him.

 

“OK remind me to breath before i jump on someone's back again” i say as i sat up.

 

“Well we are just happy you came we wore for sure you won’t come because of your brothers” Minhyuk said and smile at me.

 

I smiled back “don’t worry even if they said no i would still have come without them seeing me of course” i say and they smile.

 

“So what did you guys want to talk about” i asked them.

 

“Well we just wanted to talk and see if you wore okay with what had happen last night with us and the blood” Minhyuk said looking at me.

 

“What do you mean by that” i say and they looked at me worried “if you want to know if i was scared or mad...well yes because 1. I thought i knew you guys better and 2.i didn’t think i would discover you guys like this… by killing people” i say looking at them.

 

They looked down with a sorry faces and i looked at them and then looked at the time on my phone and saw i had a lot of missed calls from my brothers and as i am about to close my phone and get a call from Kai and answered it.

 

Me: Hello?

 

Kai: Daka!!! Daka are you okay are you hurt?!!??? Are you okay??!!??

 

Me: Yeah i am fine. Whats wrong?

 

Kai: Are you with Monsta X? Tell the truth.

 

Daka looked up at the boys and they looked at her scared.

 

Me: uhhh… no. no i am not with them...i am just walking around town…

 

Kai: okay we are coming to get ya so try not to not move much okay bye.

 

Me : okay bye Kai.

 

Wonho looked at me “you’ll be in trouble for lying you might even get hurt this time” he says worried.

 

“They won’t know unless i call and say i got home before they could pick me up” you say and look down.

 

Wonho grabbed me by the arms tight “you would still get hurt don’t you understand why are you stupid not to understand that!!!!” he tightened his grip.

 

You looked at him scared and reacted “let me go Wonho” he didn’t let go “LET ME GO” you hit him and he let go making you fall and crack not break but carck your arm badly.

 

He looked at you and the rest looked in shock.

 

“Daka” he said as i backed away.

The others tried to get near me but i backed away more and got up against a tree and start to run as fast as i could. I didn’t look back...i didn’t do anything….. I did nothing and just keep running. Finally getting home i ran inside and saw it was dark i ran to the kitchen and my mom and Mr.Wu’s room to see if they wore their and then ran up stairs.

 

“SUHO KRIS!!!!” i yelled as i went to check their room and saw no one there and ran back downstairs “is anyone even here” i ask yelling a bit as my voice crack a little and as i hold my hurting arm tight.

 

I walk to the living room crying and yelling and screaming and kicking everything in the living room. After a while i got tired from crying and using all my energy and from the pain in my arm and laid down on the floor crying. Everything that has happened to me since i got here has been just bad and all has just been fights nonstop i am really hating my life right now i just want to go home, i kept crying until the whole day and afternoon until night came that everyone came back from looking for me thru town.

 

Suho and Kris saw me and ran over to me as kai ran faster to pick me up by the head.

 

“She is really tired” Suho said “of course she is look at what she did to the living room” Kris said looking around.

 

Luhan walked over to Kai who was holding me and sat down next to him and hold my arm when he then saw it was red and looked at the rest and then to Lay who walked over quickly to look at my arm.

 

“It's not broke it just crack to badly” he said as he rub my arm for it to heal a bit.

 

“Ugh do you guys smell that to” Tao asked smelling the air “yeah the smell of Monsta X fills the room ugh i hate it” Chen said covering his nose a bit “yeah it really does stink” Luhan said and then look at Kai who was just looking at me as his eyes glowed red.

 

Luhan put his arms around me and picked me up and carrie me up to my room quickly as Kai then bursted out in anger and ran outside as the boys followed him expect Luhan and Xiumin stayed inside to watch over me. Xiumin open the doors to my balcony and looked outside to watched how all the boys had jumped on top of Kai just to stop me from doing something dumb. I started waking up and look to the side Luhan and Xiumin wore standing at and sat up a little.

 

“Luhan...Xiumin what are you looking at” I asked walking over to see Kai really mad and trying to run into the woods.

 

“He is mad Monsta X hurt you so he going to look for them” Luhan said “well trying to” Xiumin said and laugh.

 

Luhan then walked me back to my bed and laid me down as he and Xiumin sat next to me on the bed. I looked at both of them and they smiled at me i smiled a little and close my eyes as Luhan started to rub my head and Xiumin looked at him mad.


After a while Suho walked in and told both of them to get out Luhan and Suho walked out Xiumin stay in the room and looked at me as i slept he slowly got closer to me and kissed my cheek and smiled as he got off the bed and walked out the door.