Chapter 20

My New ''Normal'' Family

(Red Chinese and Blue Korean)

 

I was scared of what this talk would be about. But i didn’t want to leave either because of the storm so i had to forced myself to stay their. So came closer to me and put his hand close to my faces. When he did that i remember when he had grabbed my faces and yelled at me so i backed away a little moving to the wall. He turn to faces me knowing why i had moved away. He then got a bit closer.

 

“I don’t want to hurt you” he said.

 

I looked at him and nodded as a okay so like that he could get closer. He got closer and putted his hand on my cheek. I looked at him and he looked back at me. Just doing this gave me a flashback of what had happen with Kai the other time when we had gotten stuck in the closet.

 

He started getting closer and i was scared a brother and sister weren’t supposed to be doing this. Right?

 

“Suho” i said making him snap out of his zone.

 

He looked at me and and saw how close he was “i’m sorry” he whispered and he backed away but still stay close. He looked down at his hands.

 

“Daka i just wanted to say i’m sorry i never did say it...you're gonna be my sister soon and i….we have been treating you like trash….i don’t want you to leave us...and i’m sorry for everything i...we have done to you” he said looking down still.

 

“I forgive you just i can’t really say it….but i forgive you….just i guess if anything else happens later on let's just let it happen okay” i said looking at him.

 

He looked up “okay but one thing is for sure I don’t want you dating any of Monsta X” he said you looked down and slowly laid down.

 

“I don’t…... i guess i will try” you said as he got closer.

 

You closed your eyes as he kissed your forehead. You looked at him and quickly fell asleep.

 

Suho pov

 

I didn’t want to keep her up anymore talking about the past which was already bad enough so i let her lay down and kissed her head to make her fall asleep quick. When she did i just looked and stared at her the whole night. She had turn her head and seeing her neck gave my wolf side the flashback of her having the hicky, my wolf side was mad and i couldn't control it the energy of my wolf, it's jelous energy couldn’t be stopped. I hold the bed sheets tight as my claws came, i closed my eyes tight even as my eyes started changing color. It was getting to strong for me, but it wasn’t only my wolf it was also me and my feelings for her. I was only able to control it by not shifting all the way, but my wolf side had take control of my whole body making e get closer and closer to her. A i got close to her i started kissing her cheek softly and then moved down slowly to her neck, as i was about to start kissing her there i felt someone pull me off of her by force.

 

As they put me up against the wall i growl at them and they growled back with our wolf teeth out. When i then saw it was Kai.

 

Kai pov

 

I had know today had not been a good day for Daka neither was it good now that it was raining and that there was thunder. So i had decided to go and check on her and see if it was okay for me to sleep with her...even tho i know she was maybe md because i had my gf’s lipstick on my neck. But i mean i did clean it off so yeah. As i got to her room i saw the door was open which was wired and as i walked in i saw she wasn’t in her room. I looked around everywhere and was freak out that my heart almost drop to my feet but then i smelled it i smelled her sweet vanilla smell. I smelled it all the way to Suho’s room, i got really pissed off and as i tried to open the door it was locked. I started letting my wolf form out so i could teleport inside when i did i saw Suho on top of her and kissing her. My wolf form got mad and angry i pulled him up and hold him against the wall and growl at him as he growl back. I then teleported both of us outside and threw him across from me as he land on his feet.

 

I growled and then roared at him “you she is mind you understand” i say in my deep wolf voices.

 

“You haven’t claimed her yet you idiot” Suho said growling back at me.

 

I was so mad i accidentally let him in my mind and he saw what had happened a few nights ago.

 

“Y...you bastard how could you do THAT TO MY LITTLE GIRL” Suho yelled running at me as he transformed fully into wolf form. I did too and we started fighting.

Kris pov

 

As i slept peacefully i then started hearing banging against the house as if someone...no something was fighting. I woke up quick and use my speed to go outside as i also knock on the boys door. As i went outside i saw two wolf fighting each other, i already knew who they were , so i transformed and went running toward them head bumping both of them. They went flying into the river and they both growled at me when they got up. I growled back and we just stood their as the rest came out. Xuimin ran over to hold Suho by the neck, Lay went and holded Kai by the neck with the help of D.O. , while Luhan and Tao went to hold me. The rest watched as they also brought towels throwing the over us.

 

I transformed back to normal, so did Kai and Suho. I wrapped the towel around me as i looked at them mad.

 

“What the hell is your problem...BOTH OF YOU!!!” i said mad and yelled.

 

“Nothing but ask our oh so great alpha Suho here what he almost to Daka” Kai said moving his hair out of the way.

 

Everyone looked at Suho and he looked down and Kai got closer to him.

 

“Tell them suho. Tell them what you almost did” Kai yelled.

 

“I… i almost claimed her as mine….” Suho said looking down.

 

All of them looked at him in shock, Chanyeol got really mad he went up running to him but was stopped by Tao and Chen.

 

“You idiot!! Where is she??!!! Answer!!!” Chanyeol yelled.

 

“In my room but the door is locked” Suho said still looking down.

 

Chanyeol ran back to the house i watched him until we didn’t see him anymore, I then turned and looked at Kai his mind was lose so we could see his thoughts. We all looked at him and he looked down knowing already.

 

“You both tried to freaking claim her as yours!!!!! What the heck wrong with you both!!!!” i said yelling at both of them. They both looked down i turned around and started walking back into the house as they all followed along.

 

Chanyeol pov

 

After i had woken up and gotten down stairs to go outside with the towels i stood in shock as i saw Kris yelling at them. But when Suho said he had tried to claim Daka both me and my wolf got angry i ran over about to punch him but was stopped by Chen and Tao.

 

“You idiot!! Where is she??!!! Answer!!!” i yelled at him mad.

 

“In my room but the door is locked” Suho said still looking down.

 

I ran back inside and ran to Suho’s room kicking it open. I walked in and saw Daka sleeping i picked her up and took her into my room laying her down on my bed. I went and got a wet cold towel and put on her forehead. I then covered her up and layed down next to her hugging her. I looked down at her onces a while as i slowly fell asleep.

 

The Next Morning and Back to Daka’s Pov

 

I had gotten up early seeing i was in Chanyeol’s room and left to go into my room. I brushed my teeth and washed my faces, then brushed my hair and used the toilet then washing my hands. I then got out and went to put my uniform on put in on some blue converse and grabbing my bag as i also tie I.M’s hoodie around my waste. I walked down stairs quickly and went to make my school lunch as i then heard footsteps and turn to see all the boys.

 

“Wow look who it is...i thought you guys would be sick for days” i said laughing as i packed my lunch boxes in my school bag.

 

“You wish don’t you little one” D.O. said laughing as he walked to the stove turning it on as he started cooking.

 

“But really i’m surprised i was sure you guys would be sick for a long time” i said looking at them.

 

They all looked at each other and then smiled at me.

 

“Well…” suho said.

 

“Well?” i asked looking at him and the rest of the boys.

 

“You're soup was so good it helped us get better a lot” Chen said smiling.

 

“Wow okay i knew food helped but i didn’t know the food was that good healing” i said laughing as i check my phone. “Hey guys i am going to start walking of to school i will see you guys there” i said smiling and started walking to the door opening it and closing it.

 

After a while of walking i looked around the yard and didn’t see the girls or the boys so i sat down and waited for them. After a while Monsta X had gotten their and so did Exo.

 

I.M. saw me and ran up hugging me and spinning me around happy i was okay, Minhyuk came over as always jealous and picked me up away from his brothers and hugging me tight. I.M then pulled my arm pulling me over to him, then Minhyuk pulled me over to him, they did that for a good 5 minutes until Hyungwon pulled me away and started running into the school and running to class. As we got there he put my hand and his arms up in the ari.

 

“#1 brother here” he said yelling and everyone cheer.

 

The rest came running in looking mad at him. Me and Hyungwon then sat down together as i laughed and he pulled me closed putting his head on my shoulder. The rest of class went as usual boring and a mess with everyone throwing papers and talking loudly. Finally lunch came and the boys walked out ahead of me as i stayed behind doing something. After i was done i walked out the class room walking down the hall, i stopped for a bit and looked down from the floor i was on and saw a girl...more like a women. Her back facing me, she was wearing a very old century dress, her hands as cold as ice and nails that where imposible to grow, her hair was loose it was very very long and black as night and red tips on her hair as well, and on top of her head she wore a big crow in color black...the crown wasn’t for a princess it was more for a….queen.

 

uK2_XFhMQfIn6TiZ8Orl02XUd5XIee8ooiTXhXplpCjjnNMxlL8YPCeTWw3iiUwCZjOwB54g9sjzzge7bHDsbjdMpFv9Ea0axb5ZN8vBU4j4ifGg71lK_t221CLhs1y9ExOyBYuE