No More Dream

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

‘I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice.

And by once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times.

So let me, oh, let me redeem, oh, redeem, oh, myself tonight. '

Cause I just need one more shot, second chances’

-Justin Bieber ‘Sorry’

The alarm went off playing Justin Bieber’s song making me wake up from the torture. I extended my hand out to my right side still with my head inside the covers and started looking for the alarm clock blindly.

I caught it and through it across the room until it stopped playing the song. I sighed out of relief and tugged into my blanket more getting ready to fall back asleep and suddenly out of nowhere my phone started ringing.

I groaned into my pillow before sitting up on my bed and feeling the cold air hit me regretting ever getting up. I looked around for my phone that was somewhere inside my blankets, getting lost from the pure warmness of them. The phone stopped vibrating and I was about to give up on it when unfortunately, it started ringing again.

I found it and saw who was calling seeing the name ‘Mom’ pop onto the screen. I picked it up with a morning voice that sounded like if I was an 80-year-old grandmother.

“Hey Mom” I said into the phone rubbing my eyes in the same process.

“Hello, Sweetie. How are you doing? Have you eaten? Are you getting ready for work? Do you want to live with us in Korea?” She attacked me with all these questions in the morning. I looked back at my screen phone to see what time it actually was and my eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. I was going to be late to work!

“Mom! I’m good. No. No and No. I have to go know call you later. Bye Love You! Say Hi to dad for me” I said in a rush before hanging up and jumping out of my bed and into the shower. After a quick shower and getting ready for work I grabbed my things before running out of my apartment and looking it looking at my watch to see it was now 5:50

“. . .” I murmured to myself grabbing my bike from under the staircase from my apartment complex and rushing to work.

I only lived 15 minutes away from my job. That is 15 minutes in car. Now if I do my calculations right and get there in 10 minutes and sneak through the back door I couldn’t get caught. Right.

I biked like if I was Speed but on a bicycle and arrived 2 minutes before. Of course I might’ve run over an old lady, but… There is no buts, I’m a horrible person. I couldn’t be thinking about the though I leaned my bike on the back wall of the hotel and rushed inside the back door.

I found Jess waving like a mad woman towards me to go to look to my right. I looked and saw a basket of towels, I looked back at her with a lost look until she stopped waving and looked to her right and smiled. I saw who was coming and saw that it was Joziah our CEO.

In an instant I started fixing the towels in a hurry to make it seem like if I was working.

“Ohh Irene! I was looking for you” Joziah commented walking up to me with his boyish smile. He walked up to me until we were face to face with each other.

“Hey Ziah. I was here all along?” I said innocently, shrugging my shoulders like if it was nothing. Now you might say why I was calling the CEO of the hotel by a nickname. Well that’s because we are childhood friends.

He gave me a small chuckle and shook his head “Maybe I missed you. Anyways you remember our Senior Barbara?” He said with a twinkle in his eyes. I squinted at him and nodded at him. Barbara was the ‘Future Wife’ of Ziah, as he has said many times when we were younger.

“Your future wife” I asked looking at him and he just chuckled nodding. “Yeah her, well she is coming to New York tonight and was wondering if we could all meet out for dinner of something.” He said like if it was nothing.

I looked back at him in his perfectly fitted suit and messed up dark hair that looked perfect on him. I knew a long time ago that nothing was going to happen between us, and I accepted it.

“Umm.. actually I had plans already for tonight. Sorry maybe some other time” I said looking at him in the eyes to see if I saw some sadness at least. But that was never going t happen.

“Oh really? Well maybe another time” He said smiling down at me. He looked at his watch and smiled, waving at me “Have to go to work now. I’ll see you later” he said leaving. I smiled at his back and then sighed after he left.

“You little!” I heard a voice in front of me and saw Jess with a fake frown. I smile at her innocently.

“What if I said I got attacked by a group of raccoons?” I said trying not to laugh

“Then I would say, they should’ve kept you” She said back out me and we both looked at each other before we broke with laughter. She gave me a small hug and looked at me before messing with my hair.

“Hey hey not the hair” I jokingly said to her.

“Didn’t sleep good last night?” she asked me worried. I shook my head smiling trying not to make her worried about me.

“Ani. Justin Bieber just appeared in my dreams” I said shrugging like if it was nothing

She laughed nodding and looked at me “I wouldn’t want to wake up either if that gorgeous man appeared in my dreams” She said with love in her eyes

I laughed about to say something until we were disrupted by Ashley. “Are you two going to work or not?” She said with her y voice. I looked at her and Jess just sighed breathing in and out so she wouldn’t go of on her.

Who is Ashley you may ask? Well Ashley is Joziah’s wannabe Fiancé. She wants to believe she will marry him one day, but I know that is not going to happen anytime soon.

I nodded and grabbed Jess wrist before walking out of the back and entering the lobby about to enter my day of work.

[Comment and Like ^-^]