I Need U

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

 

I blinked at him and looked down to see that the glass of water that I left on the table was now in pieces on the floor. I looked back up at him to see that he was just staring back.

“Who are you?” He asked suddenly with a deep voice, he was frowning his eyebrows joining together making a crease in the middle of his forehead. His voice, that voice did not match his face at all.

I just blinked at him being of guard from the question when I scoffed putting my hands on my hips and answered him with a rude tone.

“Who am I? Better yet, who are you?” I asked him with my eyebrows raised waiting for him to answer. He stopped frowning and just looked confused, like if he was just told that he was a father of 10 children. He looked down at the broken glass before looking back up at me.

“You… you don’t know who I am?” He asked me, looking straight in my eyes.

I just tilted my head to the right looking back at him confused. Did I know him from somewhere? School? No, I would’ve remembered him. I was the most known girl in school due to my family. Work? No, I would’ve seen that face every day at work and would remember him easily.

I just shook my head from side to side and his expression changed completely. He just sighed like if he was relieved from something bad.

I just squinted my eyes at him. Was he a serial killer on the loose? OMK am I going to get killed today? I haven’t been watching the news! What if he is going to me and then they find my body in the middle of the street? I started freaking out in my head that I didn’t notice that he was walking up to me.

Until I felt a minty breath only centimeters away from my face, I blinked rapidly and saw that “Brownie” was right in front of me grinning. My eyes widened and I did the first thing that came to my head, and that was… Kneeing him where the sun didn’t shine.

He fell to the floor holding his manhood and moaned from pain. I was about to run to my bed to call the cops when my ankle was suddenly held and I fell as well to the floor. I looked back at him and he had a smirk on his face. I was about to kick him and he suddenly hugged my legs with his arms. I felt like my eyes were about to pop out of my eyes.

“I’m not killer, don’t worry,” he commented with a chuckle. I squinted my eyes at him with a serious look. I then looked down at his arms wrapped around my legs and rolled my eyes before looking at him again.

“Really? Then what are you doing?” I asked him looking at him in the eyes. He was about to answer when out of nowhere Chipmunk came to my rescue and started jumping on the strangers back making him let me go and I was able to escape quickly.

I grabbed the closest think that I could find to protect myself and that would be… and umbrella. Just when I was pointing it at him it opened up so I wasn’t about to see him in front of me.

“. . ” I murmured to myself while trying to close the umbrella and when I was able to close it what I saw in front of me was just a good looking guy with my dog in his arms him and he was just giving me a huge smile.

“I should present myself I guess. Hey, I’m Taehyung” He said with an eye smile and a small wave.

I just looked at him with the closed umbrella still in my left hand but it was now at my side and not in front of me.

“I need your help Irene” he told me simply looking at me in the eyes with serious eyes.

My eyes widened a little. How did he know my name? My help? With what?