Butterfly

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

I looked at them with eyes wide open and shook my hands in front of me. Rolling my eyes at how respectful they were now after finding out my age.

“Now you guys want to be respectful? Don’t worry we are in the States and I was raised more into the American culture so just call me Irene, I don’t really mind” I said softly already regretting my decision of accepting this offer.

The first one to look up at me was Taehyung and we locked eyes for a second before I looked away not being able to see him. I looked towards the other members that were still bowing and a small chuckle left my lips finding amusing how they seemed so innocent now.

That made them look up at me and release a sigh of relief, they might have thought I was upset at them and was offended or something. The first one to break the silence was Rap Monster with his deep voice, he walked up to me extending a hand out towards me for me to shake.

“Irene it’s a pleasure to meet you.. Again” He said in a strong New York English Accent. I widened my eyes at him shaking his hand slowly and spoke to him in English as well

“Are you American?” I asked him with a surprised voice shocked by his accent and good English

He just chuckled before shaking his head and letting my hand go after a few shakes.

“Naw I have never been to America to study English, I just kinda taught myself the language” he simply said while shrugging like if it was not a big deal to learn the language

I on the other hand chocked on my own saliva from his words. How the heck did he teach himself English and better yet with that strong American New York accent? I couldn’t even speak in that accent and I was raised here. I felt a hand suddenly pat my back while I was coughing and when I looked up I was surprised to see that it was Taehyung. My cough suddenly died down and I stood up straight bowing slightly.

“Thank you” I said quietly before looking back at a smirking Rap Monster. I squinted my eyes at him which made him look away with a wide smile. I shook my head looking at the rest of the guys before speaking to them in Korean again.

“Alright! Now that we know I’m the oldest and all that… We are in the States now. So don’t worry about showing that much respect to me. One because I’m not used to it yet and I’ll feel weird, and Two! Warn me beforehand if you guys are going to act respectful so I know. Now! What would you guys like to see first?” I asked them after my rant getting attacked with answers everywhere.

“The Statue of Liberty!”

“The Eiffel Tower”

“Times Square!”

“Beautiful Girls!”

“The World Trade Center!”

“Anywhere you go I’m happy!”

I just looked around me before laughing loudly not believing some answers that they shouted out. I held onto my stomach from the pain of laughing so hard letting a few drops of tears falls from my eyes as I was able to control my laughter.

I was suddenly attacked with a hug making my eyes widen and stood still as I looked over their shoulder seeing only one person missing from the group and that was..

Taehyung….