Danger

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

I looked at my screen full of pictures of men. Just men everywhere, in some they were smiling holding each other, some they looked like if they were traveling somewhere and in others they looked serious into the camera. I just looked at all the faces and I suddenly realized a familiar face. I looked at the screen closely leaning in to see if my eyes weren't playing with me.

I blinked one last time and looked at the stranger that was in front of me in the picture and then at the guy that was next to me. I kept looking between the both of them when I suddenly got a headache and stopped, I looked at the man that was in front of me, I saw that he has a small smile on his face with amusement in his eyes.

"I'm not going to hurt you Irene trust me. Because if I do, then my whole life goes with you and I will be ruined for good." He said with a shrug like if it wasn't that special.

I just stared at him for a few seconds, when suddenly I remembered something. I pointed at him like if he was a rare species.

"You. You are one of the masked guys that came with Ahjussi..." I said while standing up and folding my arms on my chest and turning so I was looking down at him on the couch.

He gave me his boyish smile and nodded like if I just solved a million dollar answer. Which maybe I did by the way that Ahjussi paid for that hotel like if it was nothing.

"What are you doing here then? You are kinda far from the hotel you know" I said while looking at the clock from the cable box that read 1:39am.

He just chuckled scratching the back of his head seeming embarrassed.

"I got lost in thought when I decided to take a walk.." He said giving me a childish pout.

I chuckled looking at the floor and nodded, realizing that sense he was new in the city he could get lost easily. I decided to walk the few steps up to him and extend my hand out.

He looked up at me like if I was an Alien with 8 heads, and I just smiled at him rolling my eyes

"Give me your phone" I said simply waiting to see if he had one. Which to my surprise he did, he took it out of his hoodies pocket and softly let the cold back of the iPhone touch my palm.

I looked down at it and instantly put my number in under the name "Your Savior" I chuckled inside giving it back to him.

He looked at his phone and then back at me.

"Whenever you get lost, or want to tour New York. Just give me a call. I could be your gui..." I said smiling when suddenly I got interrupted by rapid and several knocks on the door. I looked at it confused and then back at Taehyung. He just shrugged smiling and I frowned at him before walking towards the door.

I opened it and came face to faces with six wide eyed and worried looking guys.

Hold on... Why did they look familiar?

{A few mistakes sense I wrote it on my phone.. Sorry!}

Comment and Subscribe! :)