Just One Day

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

After a long day of working with rude costumers and little rich devils that weren’t raised to say please or thank you to someone, I was ready to get out of this hellhole. I was at the front desk just looking at the clock on the wall that was at my left to see that I only had 5 minutes left until my shift was over.

I looked up to see new costumers walking up to us and stood up straightening my skirt and blouse. They were meant to walk up to one of us either Ashley or me. Of course they walked up to Ashley so I just slowly sat back down and looked at the clock again. Alright! 3 minutes left. I could survive this. Totally I just need to wait around 80 more second or something like that.

I was so concentrated in the clock that I didn’t noticed someone was trying to catch my attention. Someone one tapping on my shoulder aggressively and I turned to see Ashley with an upset face.

“Those costumers don’t understand me that well. You speak Korean right?” She asked me with her southern accent. I just blinked at her and looked at the back of her shoulder to see a group of men standing at the front desk. I sighed before standing up and walking to them with a smile.

*Pretend she in speaking Korean here ^-^*

I bowed slightly giving them a warm smile. Looking at the man that was standing in the front of everyone. There were a couple of guys wearing those mask that medics wear when they are about to give surgery.

“Hello, what may I help you with today?” I asked him with my Korean that my parents made me learn since I was young. It was something in the lines of, never leaving your culture behind and be proud of being Korean.

The man that seemed to be around his late 30s and early 40s gave me a fatherly smile and nodded.

“Hello miss, I want to check in for a whole floor” he said casually. I tried to conceal my face of pure shock. A whole floor had around 20 rooms.

I gave him a small smiles and nodded typing in the computer to check if there were any floors opened.

“Would you like a top floor and downstairs floor?” I asked casually like if I have heard crazy people renting floors of rooms all day long.

“Hmm..” He said before looking behind him at the group of people and then back at me.

“Top floor would be fine. Is there one where we can see the city view from?” he asked looking back at the guys and I just nodded, not like he noticed.

I typed into the computer again and nodded seeing that the top floor was empty. That’s the 65th floor. You even needed a secret code to open the elevator door to get to that floor, and the cost of it!

“Yes there is sir. The top floor seems to be open. How many days would you be staying for?” I asked him expecting only 1 or 2 nights.

“A whole month” He said almost making me chock in my own saliva. I nodded not saying anything and nodded typing everything into the computer after asking him for his identification and everything I showed him the price.

I would’ve run out crying, but he simply gave me his card for me to swipe. After everything was done he gave me his thanks and bowed. I bowed back and smiled.

He was walking away before he turned back to me and whispered “Please don’t let anyone we are here” he told me in a soft voice

I looked at him with wide eyes and just nodded with a small smile. He bowed again before walking towards the elevator with the group of men behind him.

“Just one day I’ll be able to pay like that” I whispered to myself before packing up to get ready to leave for the day.