Propose

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

If one day someone said that you were going to be given a mansion with everything inside furniture, food, electronics and etc. EVERYTHING INCLUDED. Would you believe them? No! That would be a “No” to the sane people.

Let’s just say at the moment I feel like I am being Punk’d and I am just waiting for some funny celebrity to pop out of nowhere and scream in my face “PUNK’D!!”

Awkwardly, that moment never came and I was just looking at the man in front of me like if he just told me he just killed Chipmunk with a chocolate chip cookie. I looked at Joziah to see if he was joking around with me, but his face was as serious as if I just told him that he was a doofus. Which I tell him most of the time whenever I see him and we are alone and not with employees or visitors around.

I looked back to the excited looking man in front of and give him a small grin. Before deciding what I was going to do. I must have been deep in my thought because out of nowhere the middle aged man spoke to me.

“Young Lady, this is an offer not many get. I noticed that you do not have a clue who my boys are no I though you would be the perfect person to show us around. I understand I must seem like a really creepy man, but I promise you that your boss here has all my information and has secured that I am serious about this” he said in a professional voice. I just nodded hearing his words and was going to reject him until I heard the next work that came from his mouth.

“I will pay you $5,000 daily, more if you would like, I just really need someone that is able to control and help my kids tour around this city without getting into trouble and I think you are the perfect person for the job,” he said

I just nodded hearing him until I almost chocked with the price he gave me. Did he just say $5,000 DAILY!! That would be $5,000x29 days will come out to around $150,000!!!! My eyes widened when I finished the math in my head and looked at the man in front of me deciding if I should agree to his offer or not.

That would mean I would be able to rest for the rest of my college years to come without worry and pay for the apartment for the next 10 years or so, just to take care and help tour them around the city. Could it be that hard? I doubt it… I looked at the man with a smile and nodded agreeing to his offer.

What a huge mistake I did on agreeing……