2U

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

(Jungkook POV) 

I looked at Irene as she left the room in a rush seeing tears fall down her face as she hurriedly escaped from the room. I looked around at my Hyung's as they kept arguing at Taehyung Hyungs action towards Irene as I escaped from the room as well seeing Irene from a distance as I followed behind her trying not to let her catch me. 

I looked at her from a distance seeing her look up at the sky making me look up as well as I saw the night sky above me. I smiled softly up at the sky before looking back down at her seeing a group of men ahead of her. I decided to jog up to her as I arrived to her she was already walking backwards before bumping into me as I looked back down at her. 

"Jungkook?" She said in a low soft voice before looking over her shoulder at the group again. I looked at her for a second before looking at the group of men as well receiving an annoyed look from them when they saw me with her.

I decided to wrap my arm around her waist pulling her towards me as her eyes widened the size of two lemons. 

"What do you think you're doing kid?!" She whispered yelled at me in a low voice as her face was close to my chest making me smile softly

"I'm just saving you Noona" I whispered back into her ear as the group of men were passing us with an annoyed look on their faces. 

I kept my arm around her body having the feeling to protect her. Even though she wasn't in any danger anymore. 

After a few minutes I felt her arms wrap around my own waist hugging me as I felt her shoulders softly move as she sobbed softly in my arms. 

"Taehyung made me feel so worthless" she cried

Making my own heart skip a beat. And anger appear when she mentioned Taehyung Hyung. At that moment I decided. 

I promise myself that I would make Irene mine.