Converse High

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

We rushed down the stairs and towards the front of the building. I looked around for a normal looking car but instead we were walking towards an expensive looking car. I stopped midway and looked at Taehyung, who kept walking towards the Transformer looking car. He stopped at the driver’s side of the door when he didn’t see me across from him, making him turn around to look at me.

“Why are you standing there Chingu?” he asked with a confused look on his face. I turned my head to the side and looked at him with squinted eyes. Chingu? Wasn’t I older then him? I shook my head trying to concentrate back to the real problem

I pointed towards the car and looked at him with a serious expression.

“I can’t go to school in the car. People might think I got myself a sugar daddy or something” I said seriously. While instead of him taking me serious he hovered over holding his stomach and laughed like there was no tomorrow. I rolled my eyes at him and sighed turning away to just walk to my school. I’ll be late but I won’t care.

I was about to step on the sidewalk when I was suddenly grabbed from my waist and was pulled towards a hard chest. I just stared straight at the person’s chest not knowing what to say.

“I’m sorry, but your statement was funny. I didn’t mean to upset you,” Taehyung whispered down to me. I was becoming breathless by the close proximately we were in I looked up at him slowly and saw that he was looking down at me. The second we made eye contact my stomach flipped, releasing me from the faze I was in and made me step back, away from him.

“Ummm, I should go,” I stated in a whisper trying to catch my breath. I ruffled my straight hair and sighed grabbing my phone from my back pocket. And seeing that I was going to be super late now.

I guess I have no other option then to skip today. I’ll just email the teacher I had an emergency. Mr. McCain was one of the understanding teachers and tried to work with you on anything he can. I bit my bottom lip opening my email and sending him a quick message.

[Email]

-       Good Morning, Professor McCain

I won’t be able to make it to class today. An emergency came up and I need to solve it. I would be thankful if you can send me the subject you covered today in class.

                                                                        Thank You,

                                                                                                Joohyun Bae

I sent it quickly and slide my phone back to my back pocket, I grunted out of frustration that I forgot that there was someone by me. I turned around ready to walk back home when I suddenly slammed into someone making me almost fall backwards.

Fortunately, I was grabbed by my arms before I fell, I looked up to a smiling Taehyung looking down at me, which made me frown. I straightened up shrugging his hands off my arms and folded them looking at him.

“Why did you write Joohyun Bae?” He asked out of nowhere. I was shocked for a second at how he knew my Korean name.

“How? You read my email while I was typing?!” I said in a high voice not able to control myself. He shrugged like if it was nothing, which annoyed me.

“You know what... I’m done with you. Stop coming to my apartment or…. Or I’ll call the police on you” I said trying to sound like if I would really call the cops on him. I was about to walk away from him when he raised his hand. I looked at him hand and then at his face making my heart jump a beat.

He had the most adorable puppy look, which was about to rip my heart in two. I was trying so hard to stay strong but the next words that left his mouth made me forget everything that has happened this morning till now.

“But, I want you to be with me the whole day Joohyun,” he said in the deepest voice I have ever heard. What was I getting myself into with this guy? Why was he so interested in me? Most importantly why was I so excited that he was interested in me in the first place.