Forever Young

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

These were the guys I was supposed to tour around New York, all seven of them with only me? All the thought came up to my head, one being to back out of this, it seemed after today in the morning with what Taehyung said he wouldn't want me anywhere near him. I must have dozed off for a while sense I got startled by a hand that softly fell on my shoulder making me jump from surprise. I looked at the hand that seconds ago was just on my shoulder and looked at the person coming face to face with Bang Oppa.

"Are you okay? You look really pale? Are you feeling sick, do you want to sit down?" he asked with a worried look and walked closer to me. I shook my head trying not to worry him with anything.

"Ani, I'm alright." I looked at the guys that were looking at me with a worried look as well and pretended like if this was the first time I have met them. I bowed slightly at them and gave them a small smile.

"Hello, I am Irene but my Korean name is Bae Joohyun it is nice to meet all of you." They bowed back slightly and presented themselves everyone except the person that was missing that supposedly was sick. When Taehyung presented himself he tried to make eye contact but I just looked away from him. I looked towards the floor and nodded after everyone said their hellos. It seemed like the silence would have lasted for a while if Bang Oppa didn't disrupt it.

"Well alright, so I'll leave you Irene with the guys for a couple of hours so you all can get to know each other better and to see if you all can get along. I will be leaving with the crew to check a couple of things for the concerts, your Manager is going to be with his family tonight so if any of you need anything. Talk to Jin he is in charge tonight." Bang Oppa said the last two sentences to the guys.

All of them gave him a nod and then Bang Oppa give me a fatherly smile before walking into the elevator and leaving me with six guys in the hallway. I was debating if I should speak first or not, but one of them beat me to it.

"Hey Irene, I name is Jin and I am the oldest in the group. I know you might seem very awkward right now, but I promise I want let none of these dorks disrespect you" the blonde man said looking into my eyes. He was one of the handsome ones in the group. I nodded and gave him a grin.

"Thank you?" I said making it sound like a question instead of a real gratitude. I shook my head and looked up at him again giving him a real smile with teeth and everything

"Thank you! That means a lot, but I think I can protect myself if anything" I said chuckling at the times I regretted going to Tae Kwon Do classes. At the end of the day though they do pay off. Jin just chuckled and looked at me in amazement. I looked at the rest of the guys and saw the same amazement in their eyes making me feel self-conscious now.

I looked back down to my heels again and asked the first thing that came up to my mind.

"So, how old are you guys anyways? Are we going to keep that Korean Tradition of the Oppa and Noona?" I asked them with a soft voice looking up at them. One of them looked a little to excited.

"Well I bet we are all your Oppa's... So you can call us all Oppa" he said with a cheeky smile making me want to laugh at him. I thought about it and decided to play a trick on them. I may look like a 16 year old on the outside, but in reality I'm already in my "Marriage year" as my parents desperately say all the time.

"What if I am the Noona of all of you 6?" I asked smirking looking up at them with a glint in my eye, hoping that I am right at least this time.

They all looked back at me like if I just grew 9 heads and suddenly started laughing like no tomorrow.

"I... Irene I think you... You are dreaming to much" V said to me while leaning into the guy next to him which I knew was Jimin sense he spoke to me last night

I just looked back at V's joyful face and my breath stopped. He looked so happy, like if there was no worry in the world at all for him.

"Ohhh yeah? Let's bet then" I said looking at all of them in the eyes. V looked back at me and smirked nodding

"Sure, what should we bet on?" He asked looking straight into my eyes. I just shrugged looking at the rest of them.

"I don't know. What do you want to bet on?" I asked him. He pretended like of he was thinking hard on a bet, but he only last 10 seconds before he snapped his fingers and pointed at me.

"If we lose, we will all grant you a wish, so that would be 7 wishes in total. Now if you lose...." He paused before looking deep into my eyes not letting go of the eye contact.

"You have to be the girlfriend of one of us for a month. We pick who you have to date" Taehyung said with a glint in his eyes

I looked back at him and squinted. Was he being serious or was he just joking. My question was answered when he extended his hand out to me

"Deal" he asked giving me a smirk. My body automatically answered for me without thinking it through. I extended my hand out and wrapped my hand around his softly getting a small electric shock from the contact

"Deal" I said