Silver Spoon

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

I was running for my dear life, hearing footsteps right behind us following close behind. I looked down at Chipmunk, he as well was running for dear life ahead of me. I looked behind me and saw 7 men running close to us some of them seeming like if they were about to faint from the running they were doing. Fortunately, I go to the gym almost every weekend so I was getting used to the torture of running. Thank goodness I did, because without all that training I would've tripped in by my own two feet and have fallen flat on my face.

 

I saw that Chipmunk was leading us towards our apartment complex but instead of going upstairs he lead us to a secret hallway. In the darkness it could not be seen because it was hidden away from the street lights that were around here. I sneaked in fast and held my breath. I saw shadows running past us and running farther ahead getting lost in the darkness after a few minutes. I let go of my breath leaning over breathing hard. Chipmunk started my sweaty face and I smiled down at him petting his head.

 

“Good Boy” I whispered before sneaking my head out of the darkness to see if anyone was around. I looked towards the stairs and started walking that way feeling relieved that I would be about to feel my bed again. Unfortunately, my dream was not going to happen, I got stopped by a tug on my right hand pulling me the way we just came from, I looked down at Chipmunk pulling me towards the alleyway. I just sighed knowing to who he was going for to find. I just followed behind looking everywhere to see if the guys popped out of nowhere.

 

We saw the guy still on the floor holding his stomach and coughing towards the floor. I groaned from pain and I walked faster towards him to check on him. Chipmunk went up to him first and started his face like a mad dog. The guy just gave him a small smile and petted his head, he then looked up at me and his eyes widened.

 

“Hey, can we help you?” I asked him quietly in case someone heard us I leaned down to pick up Chipmunk. He shook his head fast and was started to stand up off the floor. I just saw him, noticing that he was struggling a little, so I put Chipmunk down and when I stood in front him; he was already standing hovering over me a few inches. Suddenly I saw him leaning into me until his whole body was on mine. I tried balancing us both and sighed. Did he just faint? . What am I going to do? I thought to myself before looking around the place to see the graffiti on the walls.

 

“I can’t leave him here” I whispered to myself and looked down at Chipmunk quickly too see that he was already walking towards our apartment. I looked at him like if he was crazy, not like he noticed my face. I looked at the stranger that was on me and shook my head, just before turning around so he was laying on my back now and I wrapped his arms around my neck and shoulder and hunched over so I was carrying him on my back.

 

When I say he got to the apartment without a scratch, I would be lying to you. Apart from being all beat up from the fight he had with the men, I might’ve just might’ve falling down 6 or 5 stairs.

 

When I arrived to my apartment with a struggle from all the wait I was carrying I just walked in quickly and threw him on the couch. I was so breathless from the events that happened in a span of 30 minutes that when I saw my bed I quickly fell on top of it and entered my dreamland.

 

(45 minutes later)

 

I woke up from something extremely cold that was on my cheek. I quickly sat up and saw that Chipmunk was sniffing me. I patted his head and smiled at him, stretching my arms up before getting off the bed and walking to the living room.

 

Just to find a stranger on my couch. I frowned my eyebrows and saw his face that had blood on it. I went to the kitchen to grab a small towel and a bowl of warm water before walking up to the stranger. I kneeled down in front of his putting the towel into the water and started cleaning the blood away.

 

When I was done I looked at the water to see it become a light red color. I frowned down at it and quickly threw it down the sick and put the towel inside to washing machine. I quickly got the first aid kit that was on top of the fridge and walked back to “Brownie.” Well I had to call him something right?

 

After putting a small band aid on his cheek and upper left eyebrow I looked at him and saw that he was actually a handsome man. He was Asian, with long eyelashes, his hair was brown, but it seemed like it was dyed. I stood up to check if I had any food in the fridge when abruptly I heard something break in the living room. I rushed to see what it was and came face to face with an awaken “Brownie”