Fun Boys

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

I was sat done in front of Joziah’s huge business desk, right next to the man that I came to know as Bang Oppa. He explained to me some of the things that he needed from me and they sounded easy to do.

For example, some of the tasks I had, were helping the guys tour around New York from the good places to bad of course the bad ones we would see during day time and not to the bad bad places if you know what I mean; another was to help them with fans when they met, sense many of them weren’t good with English but tried their best they still wanted to talk with their fans somehow.

It was no biggy some of the things I had to do, so when I smiled at him agreeing to everything he gladly stood up and said that he would wait for me outside the office and lead me to the floor they were staying at so I could meet the guys. I turned to Joziah after Bang Oppa closed the door and squinted at him.

“Yaa. You were the one that referred me to him didn’t you.” I asked him folding my arms over my chest waiting for his answer. He just gave me his innocent boyish smile and shrugged like if he had no clue. BUT I knew he was behind it all.

“Come on Kitten, it’s not going to be that hard and its easy money,” he started saying when I cut him off shaking my head.

“No No No don’t Kitten, Babe or The Love of my Life me!” I said pointing at him like he was guilty and almost laughed when he started playing along. He put a hand on his chest started nodding.

“Alright alright I am the one to blame. However, if on the first week you do not regret your decision. You have to make my wish come true,” he smiled after he finished. I looked at him and shook my head not believing this. I stood up and smiled at him giving up.

“Alright bet on then, but if I win. You have to buy me a ticket to Korea,” I simply said knowing that would catch him. He just sighed and nodded

“Alright deal” He said before shooing me away with the smile I got used too.

I chuckled and walked towards the door waving by at him before opening the door and walking out. I closed the door and looked to my left to see Bang Oppa smiling at me

“Ohh Bang Oppa. Sorry I forgot you were going to wait for me” I said bowing 90 degrees for my apology. He just waved at me and shook his head

“No, don’t worry about it. Should we go so you are able to meet the guys?” he asked with a fatherly look. It seemed like they were his sons.

I nodded and followed him till the elevators making small talk until we got to the 65th floor. When we heard the “bing” from the elevator telling us that we have arrived at our destination I looked ahead to see the doors open. What I saw when those doors open, was like if I was in the show The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. There were people on scooters racing around the hallway and some were on hover boards. I gasped when I saw one of them almost fall making me cover my eyes before one loud yelling made me look up again.

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!” Bang Oppa yelled making everyone freeze and look at our direction. My eyes widened when I saw seven faces that I have already seen the night before. When my eyes looked into Taehyung’s eyes the only thing I saw in them was something like despair, like if seeing me just hurt him. I looked away from him and looked down at the heals I was wearing today. I saw from the corner of my eye that Bang Oppa was getting out of the elevator and I followed close behind him. Bumping into him when he made a sudden stop, my eyes widened and I bowed down again apologizing.

“It’s alright Irene, but you should look up when you are walking alright?” He asked with a slight chuckle. I just nodded and looked up at him grinning feeling embarrassed. He just nodded and looked back to the faces of the guys that seemed like they were scared for their lives.

“Alright, now where is Rap Monster?” Bang Oppa said calmly making one of the guys, who was tall, had his hair dyed blonde and had a pretty face structure with full lips shivered from the calm voice. One of the other guys who was slightly the same height as the other one but if he stood up straight would have been taller walked to the front and spoke.

“Hyung, is in the room sleeping. He wasn’t feeling well after the flight,” he said while looking at me. He seemed to the one of the oldest out of all of them. He had ruffled dark brown hair that seemed almost black and serious eyes which made people look way, I just stared back at him knowing my ego was not going to let him win in this stare off. When Bang Oppa spoke was the moment that he looked away and at the man next to me.

“He needs to rest. I’ll deal with the six of you later. Now meet your new tour guide, she goes by Irene” he looked at me and I widened my eyes at him.

 

“Oh ” I gasped.