Boy Meets Evil

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

Taehyung (POV) 

When I saw her tears fall down from her eyes I couldn’t held it inside me but to give her a hug. It just reminded me of how Taeyeon used to look like when she cried. Which made me release Irene the moment I remembered that she was Taeyeon and that she never would be Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry… about that” I lowly said as I let her go turning around to walk towards my room, but was held back when a hand held onto my wrist stopping me and making me turn around to face them. I held my breath when I came face to face with Irene seeing hurt in her eyes.

“Why do you keep doing that?” she asked with a soft voice making me want to hug her again by how innocent she looked.

But I couldn’t… And my heart decided that it was the best moment to make her forget about me.

“Because… You seem like an easy girl to please in my opinion” I told her hearing a few gasps in the background and a very mad Namjoon Hyung, however when I looked into Irene’s eyes I just saw one of the emotions that I myself didn’t want anyone to feel towards me.

Hate..

“Yaaa Taehyung!” Namjoon Hyung yelled at me as he held onto my arm pulling me away from the close proximity I was from Irene. When I turned to see Rap Monster I just saw an arm flying up to the air ready to connect with my face but it was hurriedly pulled down by Suga as the rest of the Hyung’s tried separating us. As soon as my arm was released from Namjoon’s Hyung hold I was pushed towards the room I was staying in by Jimin.

As the door closed behind us I kneeled down to the floor not believing I actually said that to her. I felt tears getting ready to escape from my eyes and I let them fall down not holding them back. I held onto my chest as I felt my heart hurt trying to breath but cries just escaped my mouth.

I felt Jimin’s hand pat on my back showing that he was going to be there for me. The only sound that was going against the walls were my cries which made my sobs even louder.

I can never be with Irene. Because the moment I do. She is meant to die as well…