Dead Leaves

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

I blink, they blink, I blink again when suddenly they are all rushing inside and huddle around Taehyung that is sitting down on the couch pouting.

I looked at them and sighed before closing and locking the door walking towards the kitchen to get plastic cups and a gallon of water. I carried everything and walked towards the living room to hear them speak in Korean to Taehyung.

Are you okay?

Hyung, what happened to you? Did she do this to you?

Hey, what happened?

Manager is going to kill us if he doesn’t find us in the room.

Let’s go back. We can’t stay here. Maybe she is a saesang fan?

I put down the gallon of water and cups on the table and looked at them. Putting my hands on my hips and look at Taehyung who is giving me a smirk.

I gave him a small smirk back and spoke to them in my fluent Korean.

First, I don’t know you guys. Second, I did not beat him up he was just stupid enough to mess with the wrong people. Third, when are you all leaving my house?

I asked them with my right eyebrow raised. They all looked at me in shock even Taehyung whose eyes were wide open. I gave them a fake smile and spoke in English to them.

“When are you guys leaving? I have class to get to in the morning and need my sleep” I told them while looking at the clock again letting me know it was 1:00am already.

They just stared at me like if I had 6 heads until one of them cleared his throat and spoke in a deep voice in fluent English.

“We…We have to go now. Thank you for taking care of V for us. We should be leaving” The guy with a weird hair color said to me while standing up from the couch and looking at the rest of the guys.

They all stood up in a second and walked towards the door with Taehyung or what did they call him? V was it? Well he walked at the end but instead of walking towards the door with the rest of the guys he walked towards me. Suddenly his arm was around my shoulders and he was grinning down at me with a boyish smile.

I frowned my eyebrows at him wondering what the hell he was up too, but that was answered by the words the left his mouth.

“I’m staying with Irene guys.” He said confidently making the guys eyes widen twice their size, including mine.