Illegirl

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

[5 days later] 

(Taehyung POV) 

Jungkook. Jungkook left again late at night to see someone. We all kept wondering who it could be he was seeing for the past 3 days that whenever he arrives back to the room he has a huge smile on his face. 

I looked at Jimin that was looking down at his phone reading something before I spoke. 

"Should we follow the Maknae Jimminie?" I asked with my deep voice. Grabbing his attention before he looked at the door and back at me with a smirk 

"Lets go" he said as he stood up from the couch and grabbing his hoodie that was next to him and walking towards the door while putting on his boots. 

I stood up as well grabbing my own hoodie and putting on my boots as well as I opened the door walking out before him while holding it open for him to walk out 

We rode the elevator down to the first floor while taking out our masks and raising our hoodies and putting on the masks as the elevator doors opened and we walked out into the lobby and then out of the main doors looking around for our tall Maknae.

Seeing a tall person person with a hoodie on as well walking straight ahead turning a corner as we started jogging towards the same direction being a few feet behind him as we followed him. 

We continued following him until I started recognizing our surrounding the more we walked. I looked around his with confused eyes before I felt a hand on my shoulder making me stop walking and looking at the owner of the hand. 

Jimin. He looked at me with soft eyes before looking back at where our Maknae was making me look at his direction as well and I felt my heart shatter. 

Irene. Irene was smiling widely up at him as he smiled back down at her. 

Chipmunk was wagging his tail happily while jumping against Jungkook's leg. Getting even more excited as Jungkook paid attention to him leaning down and patting his head as Irene chuckled at Chipmunks reaction. 

Jungkook stood straight up again before ruffling Irene's hair softly getting a punch back from her on his arm as he scrunched his face rubbing his arm. 

She laughed. Her laugh sounded so beautiful that it made my eyes water. 

I wanted to be the one to make her smile like that... The one that made her laugh..

But instead.. I was the one that made her cry and frown instead.