Save Me

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

Taehyung/V (POV)

She looked at me like if I was a psycho, and I don’t blame her. In the beginning I used to be like her feeling weird whenever someone knew my name but now I was so used to it. I was in my own thoughts when she suddenly spoke while taking a small step back.

“Who are you? What do you want?” she said softly not losing eye contact with me. I just blinked at her and then down at my arms to see that the puppy I was holding was looking up at me like if it understood what she was saying. Weird.

I smiled at it and put in down to see him run over to the girl that was in front of me. She kneeled down and picked him up quickly snuggling into his soft fur.

“I’m Taehyung. I am actually staying in the hotel you work at” I said giving her a small shrug like if it was nothing. When in reality it was everything. She looked like her.

She frowned her eyebrows still confused. I just sighed and gave her a huge smile. “I’m actually in hide out and I need you to save me” I said calmly looking into her dark round eyes which I was finding attractive every time I saw them.

Irene (POV)

Save him? What the hell is he talking about. Maybe they beat him up so much that he has a concussion. Should I take him to the hospital? I blinked after a couple of seconds and sighed scratching the back of my neck out of frustration.

“Why me? What do you need help with?” I asked him squinting my eyes at him.

He just chuckled and shook his head like if he was having a conversation with himself.

“I just need help hiding. Fangirls saw me when I was taking a walk around this park that I found and then I ran into those big scary guys. I accidently hit one of them and then you know the rest I guess” he said shrugging again like if it was nothing

Fangirls? Scary big guys? I blinked again and tried hard not to laugh at the ‘Scary Big Guys’ part, and what is up with the ‘Fangirls’ was he famous or something.

I tilted my head to the side and looked at him, checking him out from head to toe. He didn’t seem like someone I saw on TV or heard in the radio station before. I was still checking him out when he quietly coughed grabbing my attention to go up to his face. He had a small smirk on his face.

“Are you done checking me out or would you like a few more minutes?” He asked making me blush a tint of pink on my cheeks. I scoffed so I wouldn’t be embarrassed and rolled my eyes at him.

“Whatever. Anyways why are ‘girls’ following you around” I asked him making quotation marks with my hands for ‘girls’. He chuckled and looked down at the floor

“Would you mind if I used your laptop so I could show you” he asked me with wonder in his eyes. I looked at him and debated if I should trust him, after a few seconds I walked to my room quickly and grabbed my laptop that was already on and in a blank page so I could search something on google.

I gave it to him and he gave me a childish smile grabbing it touching my hand softly and sat on the couch setting the laptop on his lap and started typing away. I sat next to him and leaned into him a little so I could see what he was searching up. The only thing I was able to see on the search bar was…. BTS?