Hold Me Right

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

 

I hurried out of my bed almost falling to the floor due to the covers being wrapped around my feet. I grabbed a hoodie that was on the floor by the door and put it on.

I know I might not be the cleanest girl out there. But what can I do. I am a survivor in the Dirty world.

I lowered my pajama shorts so they were now covering half my thighs, I walked towards the living room turning on the lamp that was by the TV so it could light up the place a little.

Walking towards the door I unlocked the lock and breathed in before pulling the door open and coming face to face with the one and only.

Taehyung....

I looked at him and blinked too see if I wasn't just imagining stuff when I saw his childish smile I knew he was actually here. Making me frown at him.

"What are you doing here Taehyung?" I asked him as calmly as possible. Trying not to show my embarrassment. Why I am embarrassed you might ask? Well it's simple... I DREAMED OF HIM!! Not some "Oh Hello, hi" dream but instead a...... aish I can't even say it. But let's just say we were enjoying ourselves.

I just looked at his shirt trying not to make any eye contact with him.

"Aren't you going to let me in?" He asked with a playful voice, making me look up at him seeing his childish eye smile. Which made my heart skip a beat? Why was my heart skipping a beat? I frowned and looked towards the floor sighing moving away from the door and opening the door wider so he could come inside.

Still looking at the ground he chuckled entering the room. I closed the door after he entered locking it. I turned around breathing in folding my arms on my chest and looked at him. He was looking at me like if he was trying to solve something.

That look made me wonder back to yesterday. Who was that baby-face guy talking about? Is Taehyung here to answer my questions?

I blinked after a few seconds of eye contact clearing my throat when he still didn't speak. The noise I made must have taken him out of his thought because he was giving me that childish smile again.

"I came to take you to school" he simply said shrugging like if he was saying something obvious. I looked at him like he just told me he killed Chipmunk.

"You are what?" I asked him with disbelief.

"Why aren't you dressed yet? You are going to be late to class you know." He asked instead and that's when I abruptly turned my head to clock and I almost fainted. ! I only have 10 minutes to get to school!

I ran to my room leaving Taehyung behind and ran into the bathroom taking a quick shower and changing into sweats and a white t shirt with my Jordan's and ran out grabbing my book pack in the process. I grabbed my phone petted Chipmunks head and headed to the living room.

I bumped into Taehyung who was standing at the entrance of the door. We were chest to chest when I looked up at him breathless. He looked down at me and chuckled while patting my head. I grabbed his wrist taking it off my head.

"How did you get here?" I asked him wondering. He smirked down at me looking into my eyes.

"Hyung rented us all a car. So I drove. Wae?" He asked with a hint of knowing why I asked.

I leaned my head to the side and tried to give him the sweetest smile I could. I should totally take the offer he gave me of taking me too school.

"Can you please take me to school?" I asked with a sweet voice trying to seem helpless, sense I kind of was at the moment.

He just chuckles and shrugged his wrist out of my hand. I frowned looking down at him getting prepared to get rejected when he suddenly grabbed my hand and led us towards the door.

"Come on, Bab..." He stopped short and just keep walking. Was he going to call me what I thought he was?

 

 

~~Author's Note~~

- Hello Everyone! 

Thanks to those that are reading my story :) 

I am happy to share this story with all of you. I know that my writing skills might be like a 1st grader writing.

I'm Sorry! Hehehe

I am actually looking forward to reading the comment you all might have :) 

I love seeing fan made art! So if you would like to send art or covers just send them to this email ^-^

[email protected]

Well that's everything! Remember to Comment and Subscribe