I Like It

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

If eyes could just shoot laser beams that's temperature was around 200°F, then Taehyung would have had a huge black hole on his forehead.

I looked at the rest of the guys and all of them were staring at him like if he was crazy except one. He was a good looking guy, he looked around my age but with a baby face with big lips. He was looking straight at me like if he was trying to solve a hard puzzle piece. I looked back at him frozen sense I didn't know what to do.

He suddenly seemed like he solved something and looked away and too V along with the other guys until he spoke up.

"She isn't her Taehyung. You know that." He told him looking at him with a serious face and those words seemed like it broke the spell the others were in and they were all looking at me now. It shocked me a little that I stepped back a few steps making Taehyung's arm fall from my shoulder and onto his side.

She? Who were they talking about? I looked at Taehyung and he was looking at me with hurt eyes. I widen my eyes about to speak when he spoke instead.

"Let's go." He said quietly before walking towards the door brushing his shoulder with mine. He was gone before I could even comprehend what he said and I was suddenly all alone looking at the empty room. I blinked trying to understand what the hell just happened a few minutes ago. I was thinking about the whole night when my eyes roamed the time again, reading that it was already 1:54am. I groaned debating if I should skip class or not, but then I remembered that I paid out of pocket and lost the fight.

I walked towards the door locking it and went into my room seeing that Chipmunk was already fast asleep on the end of the bed. I softly picked him up and laid on the bed snuggling into him shutting my eyes and taking letting the night get to me.

(7:00am)

"Buzz... Buzz.."

"Hmmmm... Whaeeee..." I moaned turning to my side trying not to throw my phone at the wall. The buzzing stopped and I was about to fall back asleep when I heard the vibration again.

I groaned sitting up and grabbing my phone in annoyed tone picking it up.

"I'm going to kill you the second I see you." I spoke into the phone knowing it was Jess waking me up so I wouldn't miss class. I know, I know what a great friend, but I still had a few more minutes of beautiful sleep I bet. I was brought back from my phase when instead if hearing a girls voice. Instead I heard a guys laugh.

I frowned a little looking at the screen seeing an unknown number. I put the phone back to my ear about to ask who it was when instead the other person on the line beat me to it.

"You'll have to open the front door to do that you know." The deep voice that I heard from last night said. My eyes widened at his words.

Why is he at my house?