Prologue

Finding a New World (BTS's V/Taehyung Fanfic)

It was a cloudy day and Irene decided to walk Chipmunk, her Siberian Husky puppy, around the small park that was in front of her apartment complex. She put on her warm coat and boots zipping up the jacket so the cold weather wouldn’t enter her warm body. She wrapped a black scarf around her neck and checked if Chipmunk was ready to go as well with his sweater around his body. She clipped the safety lock of the leach onto him and looked around her small apartment seeing everything in place. She grabbed her keys and wallet tugging them into her pockets and walked towards the entrance of the door.

Chipmunk was excited jumping up and down towards the door. Irene smiled down at him and nodded her head. Chuckling at his happy expression, “Calm down Chipmunk. I know I know we are going.” She said to her dog, who got even more excited due to the word ‘going’

She opened the front door and went outside into the opened hall with Chipmunk falling her centimeters behind. She locked the door before walking down the first floor stairs. She looked around seeing the small businesses opened, the bar that was getting full due to being Friday night which was also connected to an empty alleyway that was to its right hidden well from eyes.

Chipmunk was dragging her towards the park and she just shook her head smiling following behind him. He was doing his necessities and she looked towards the bar again. There was a crowd of people outside that haven’t noticed her and she was thankful for it. Even though she knew the owners of the bar and they were a nice couple that were trying to get through life, but sometimes some of the costumers got out of hand.

She felt the leach move and she looked down to see that Chipmunk did number 2 making her groan before getting a bag from the little bone shaped waste bag dispenser that was attached to his leach. She picked it up and looked around for the nearest trach can. Which was sadly in the entrance of the alleyway that was only a few feet away from her. She jogged towards the trach can when suddenly she was pulled into the alleyway by Chipmunk. Trying to pull him back without any success she gave up. “I should stop feeding him so much” She murmured to herself with the bag of poop still in her hand.

She was talking to herself when suddenly she heard voices ahead of her. She saw that Chipmunk stopped in front of her and had his ears up. She looked up as well and saw a group of guys in a circle and in the middle another guy. He seemed to be around her age, but what made her eyes widen was that he was bleeding. His cloths were dirty and it seemed like he could not stand up anymore.

“Tell us you punk! Where is it?” One of them was leaning down screaming at him. Irene felt her heart race looking at the group she was about to walk away when instead Chipmunk was pulling them towards the group of guys. She looked down at him regretting ever taking him out.

She looked back up at the crowd of guys that haven’t noticed her yet and did the only thing her ‘ultimate smart brain’ could think of at the moment.

She threw the bag of poop at the man that was yelling at the guy on the ground and it perfectly hit his face. Everything was silent that even if a penny dropped we would all hear it. She saw 7 pair of eyes look at her direction and she looked down at Chipmunk who was looking up at her with his crystal blue eyes and screamed the only word that came to mind.

“Run!”