karenkwan01

TRIPLE A ARCHIVE [REVIEWS]
 

recalclating ip
..
.
...
access confirmed

#entry {
   pick-up:review;
   analyzer:agent0115;
   date:13-03-2016;
       }


#summary{
Chanyeol and his pet kitten sits down to have a meal.a onshot featuring chanbaek        }

 

< fish and chips by karenkwan01 >

TITLE (8/10)
       The title isn't creative, although it is appropriate for the subject matter. I would suggest something more attractive and eye catching to the readers scrolling through the pairing tag.

 

SPELLING & GRAMMAR (10/20)
      The errors were quite noticeable because of the length and they could easily be fixed with a read from a beta. A few misspellings, words in the wrong tense but leaving off an apostrophe with words such as "what's" and "Chanyeol's" was the main problem.

 

CHARACTERIZATION (17/20)
    The characterization isn't bad for it being a drabble. Chanyeol seems to be a caring person who does not have much of a temper (and is completely whipped by his pet) while the cat, Beakhyun, is childish and mischievous. It comes off well enough for the length that it is.

 

PLOT (19/30)
        A bit predicable. The moment the cat was introduced I had guessed that outcome. Even with it being short, there was still a beginning, a conflict and an end. I enjoyed the final sentence of "At least the chips aren't bad." It's a humorous end, very good wrap up.


FLOW (5/5)
     The flow was fine. Nothing veered off course or felt strange to read.
 

WRITING STYLE(7/10)
    The drabble contained a few strong adjectives but most remained rather simple. There was a lack of figures of speech such as metaphors. The sentences were direct but could us a bit more of variety. Good use of onomatopoeia!

 

OVERALL ENJOYMENT (2/5)
    It was cute. I actually wish I could have graded for the description because I really enjoy sentence descriptions and I thought it was a really great start to the drabble. I had high expectations for a solid and humorous story.

.no note.look at the reminders so you don't end up on the agency's suspect list.

Remember to credit properly and always leave credits on your foreword or description as long as AAA is active and running. use credit badge from the "credit aaa link. on the badge apply a redirectable link back to the agency. 

Do not change review score or alter the reviewer's words in anyway. This notion is strictly prohibited by any client. it is disrespectful and dishonest towards your readers and the aff community. reminder that a score from aaa is simply an analysts opinion. analysts review unbiasedly, truthfully and purposefully for authors to improve the shortcomings of their works. 

loading links.. ...... 34%

total:68/100