l can feel you

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you okay ahjusshi.." Ask hyun ae when she saw a tears on jong kook eyes after hug them..

"Neh..gwenchana..ahjusshi is fine.." Said jong kook with a sad smile.

Then hyun jae wipes a tears on jong kook eyes that almost want to fall down to his cheeks.

"If ahjusshi is fine..why are you crying??" Ask hyun jae.

"No baby..ahjusshi was not crying..maybe something was get in to ahjusshi eyes.." Said jong kook.

"Hahaha..ahjusshi was like hyun jae..he's crying but said a dust was get in to his eyes." Laugh hyun ae and make jong kook smile.

"Mr Kim..are you okay..??" Ask mrs Lee.

Then jong kook stand up back and smile at mrs Lee.

"Yes..I'm okay..I'm sorry for had a little bit emotional... I'm just remembered someone when I saw both of them."

"Perhaps that someone is your child.??"

"I didn't have a child yet.." Said jong kook while smile.

"Owhh...I'm sorry..maybe that person was so special.."

"Yes..but she's no longer here.."

"I'm feel sorry.."

"No..its okay..."

Then suddenly someone was knock the door and enter the room.

"Excuse me..Mr Kim..Mrs Lee.."

"Yes..jin hee..have any problems??" Ask jong kook to his secretary.

"I'm sorry for disturb you Mr Kim ..but Mary..Mrs Lee PA was fall in the toilet and she can't walk now.." Said jin hee.

"What???how can she fall down??"ask Mrs Lee.

"I also don't know Mrs lee..I enter the ladies and saw she already on the floor and she ask me to call you.." Said jin hee.

"Gaja..let's help her.." Said jong kook.

Then jong kook help Mrs Lee to bring Mary to the hospital.

 

                          ====================

 

"She's okay now..and only had sprained on her left leg." Said doctor.

"Thank you doctor.." Said Mary and Mrs Lee.

After that jong kook send them back to their hotel.

"I'm sorry for make you trouble Mr Kim.." Said Mrs lee.

"Neh..I'm sorry...and thank you so much for helping me." Said Mary.

"Gwenchana.. I'm sincere to do all this..no need to say sorry." Said jong kook.

"Thank you again Mr Kim.." Said Mrs Lee and Mary while bow to Jong kook.

"Hyun jae ya...hyun ae ya..unnie..want to say sorry too because of me you can't walk around Seoul..and tomorrow we already want to go back."

"Gwenchana unnie..we can came here another time with umma and halmeoni." Said hyun ae.

"You're so sweet.." Said Mary.

"Hmm..I'm sorry for meddling you Mrs Lee..but can I bring them to walk around..I mean..poor them..came from far but not go anywhere..you don't worry Mrs Lee..I will send them to the hotel before 11 pm."said jong kook.

He don't know why he's really want to spend time with hyun ae and hyun jae.

"But..you will get trouble Mr Kim.." Said Mrs Lee.

"We're promised will not make ahjusshi on trouble halmeoni...pleaseee...." Begging hyun jae.

"Yes..Mrs Lee..I believe they will not make me trouble.." Said jong kook.

"Neh..halmeoni..pleaseeeeee...." begging hyun ae too.

"Hmmm...arasso...arasso...haishh this kids..but promised to halmeoni that you will behave yourself or else halmeoni will tell umma.." Said Mrs Lee.

"Neh..we're promised. " said both of them with happily.

"We're go first Mrs Lee.."

"Yes..and thank you for willing spend time with my grandchild.."

"Its okay..beside I love to see them..they're so adorable.."

"Neh..they're like their mum.."said Mrs Lee and smile.

" ahjusshi..palli..let's go.."

"Yah..do you don't want to kiss halmeoni first??"

"Opsss...mianhae halmeoni..we're forget.." Said hyun jae and both of them was kiss their halmeoni.

 

                          ======================

 

Jong kook was drove his car while hyun ae was seat beside him and hyun jae at the behind.

"Can ahjusshi ask something??"

"Neh..ahjusshi.."

"Why umma doesn't follow you to seoul??"

"Owhh..because umma was busy..she said she have a work in her flower shop." Said hyun ae.

"Appa???" Ask jong kook.

Then both of them was just in silent.

"Hmm..did I ahjus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter