Need To Move On

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji hyo and jong kook was not meet after they're divorce almost five years ago..After that incident happened.. Jong kook behavior and attitude was fully change..He's not cheerful anymore and being a coldest man especially with a woman because in his mind... all the woman in this world are just a same.

Eun hye was begging for back to him but he just ignored her and be a colder man..She force jong kook for be her husband but jong kook push her..He can't see eun hye and Ji hyo faced now because both of them was just a same..cheating behind him but when eun hye cheating him..he was not feel anything..not like Ji hyo..he felt his heart was slowly dead.

Eun hye was do everything for make he fall in love with her back but she's never success.. She thought after Ji hyo go from his life..he will accept her back but she's was wrong..

Then after a year eun hye being rejected by jong kook .. She's become stress and committed suicide herself because she's really can't life without jong kook love.

Although jong kook hated eun hye but he uses to love her..he felt guilty to eun hye dead but he can't do anything because it is eun hye choice for herself..

After all that happened jong kook behavior towards woman still not changed..he still cold to a woman and be a strict man and boss..all his workers was very miss their old boss that is cheerful and be a friends with all his staff..now they can't see the old jong kook anymore.

After 1 year eunhye died....jong kook was meets someone that slowly make he changed back to the old Kim jong kook..Firstly he didn't trust her but she was never give up for make he smile..she's very cheerful,spoiled and innocent woman..Jong kook slowly try to move on and he takes a decision to forget on what happened to him in the past. He want to open a new book and give a chance to hong jin young..the only woman that already success to make jong kook cheer again.

Jong kook family was not object their relationship because they just want to look their son happy.. They will agree with whoever jong kook choose because they don't want to make a mistake anymore...Jin young was very close with all jong kook workers and friend.. They was feel very glad and salute to jin young because only her can bring the old jong kook back.

 

                         =====================

 

While in the other places..Every night Ji hyo will crying alone because she's too miss jong kook..she always thinking about jong kook and always hope that jong kook already forgive and forget her.

She's opened a flower shop now with a help from her adopted mother.. Almost 5 years ago..she was move to the jeju island after she's divorce with jong kook and being chased from house by her family.. At that time as soon as she arrived at Jeju..she's so tired because she was pregnant and she was faint beside a road and have an old woman help her.

She bring Ji hyo to her house..she's was alone..her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter