The Reason

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback

Its been a two months Ji hyo and jong kook live as a real husband and wife..their life was so happy until eun hye come back to take a revenged.. She can't see jong kook and Ji hyo live in happiness while she's suffered in her life.

Although she had many boyfriend but only jong kook in her heart.. She love jong kook so much..the reason why she was cheating behind jong kook and find another man because she feel lonely..although jong kook was her boyfriend before but he was never treat her like a girlfriend.. That's why she find another man to fulfill her needs as a woman..Although she's make a love with many guys but in that time only jong kook in her mind..she was always imagine that the one who make a love with her is jong kook.

Today's eun hye takes a decision for takes back jong kook from Ji hyo because she feel hurt everyday when she looks at the happiness jong kook and Ji hyo..the woman who supposed beside jong kook now was her not Ji hyo.

 

                     πππππππ πππππππ πππππππ

 

While Ji hyo was prepared dinner for jong kook.. Suddenly someone was calling her.

"Nugusayo??"

"Song Ji hyo sshi...this is yoon eun hye..jong kook oppa girlfriend... I want to meet you tomorrow morning.."

"Sorry??jong kook oppa girlfriend???let me correct your mistake.. It is not girlfriend but EX girlfriend..and why you want to meet me??between you and jong kook oppa are over now!!" Said Ji hyo.

"OVER???hahaha...for your information.. We are not over yet..that's why I want to meet you tomorrow.. Its about your life.. I mean our life..me,you and jong kook oppa.. I will text you a place and time and don't tell jong kook oppa about this.." Said eun hye and hang her phone.

"Yah!!!why she's so rude!!! Why she said between her and jong kook oppa was not over yet??ottokae..should I go and meet her or not...but I'm curious on what she want to say.." Said Ji hyo in her mind.

 

                                πππππππ πππππππ 

 

Ji hyo takes a decision to meet eun hye today's..so she go to the park that eun hye text her.

"Song Ji hyo sshi..." Call eun hye from the back.

Then ji hyo turn around and saw eun hye.

"So..you're yoon eun hye??"

"Yes.."

"Just straight to the point.. What actually you want to tell me??" Ask Ji hyo seriously.

"I want you to leave jong kook oppa." Said eun hye.

"Who are you want me to do that!! And I'm not stupid to follow an instructions from a stupid woman like you..!!" Angry Ji hyo.

"I'm pregnant now!! And jong kook oppa must responsible on me!!" Shout eun hye.

"Pregnant?? Hahaha...I think you also don't know the father of the baby..now you want to accused jong kook oppa..Oppa already tell me before who are you eun hye sshi..you sleep with many guys when you're still with jong kook oppa..you such a cheap woman.. If you thought that I will believe you..then you're wrong because I believed my husband more!!" Said Ji hyo and want to go from there but eun hye pull her hand hardly.

"Wait a minutes Ji hyo sshi..I'm not done with you yet!!"Said eun hye.

Then Ji hyo pull her hand back from eun hye and glare deadly to her.

"But I'm done with you!!" Said Ji hyo.

"I want you to leave jong kook oppa..or else..." Said eun hye with smirk.

"Or else what!!???"

"Or else..I will kill him..if I can't get him..nobody can get him.." Said eun hye with evil smile.

"So..do you think I'm afraid at you???"

"Maybe you will not afraid now but we will see tomorrow okay.." Said eun hye.

"I'm not afraid with a cheap woman like you!!" Shout Ji hyo.

"Pang!!!!" Eun hye was slap Ji hyo on her cheeks.

"Don't you ever call me a cheap woman or else I will make everybody call you like that!!" Shout eun hye.

"How dare you slap me!!!my parents also never slap me!!!" Said Ji hyo and slap eun hye faces hardly.

Eun hye want to slap Ji hyo back but Ji hyo hold eun hye hand and look at her like a tiger in hungry.

"I'm warning you yoon eun hye ssh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter