Its been A long Time

Our Pure Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Its already 5 months after that incidents and they are never meet each other after that..Ji hyo was ask her best worker to handle the project with Kim's company because she can't faces jong kook anymore..she also not allowed hyun jae and hyun ae calling jong kook anymore and she also change their phone number..At first..hyun jae and hyun ae was sulking and angry at Ji hyo because she was not allowed them contact with jong kook but after sees Ji hyo tears..both of them was never mention their appa anymore.

Ji hyo was pregnant 5 months now..two months after the incident.. Ji hyo get to know that she was pregnant because she had symptoms of pregnancy.. So she was go to check up in the hospital and doctor was confirm her that she already pregnant 2 months..

One more time she was pregnant without a husband beside her but this time she had more difficulty because Mrs lee..her adopted mother was not beside her anymore for taking care of her..Mrs Lee was already pass away 4 months ago and in that time..Ji hyo was very feel sad and she feel like the world was very cruel at her.. but after she saw hyun jae and hyun ae..she become calm back and she's feel lucky for having them.

While in the other places.. Jong kook was still disappointed when Ji hyo was said what happens was just a mistake.. He's really want to get married with seong Im and responsible but he knows seong Im will not accept him after what he had done..

He also feel sad when he can't contact hyun jae and hyun ae anymore.. With that he knows seong Im was really doesn't want her family to have any relation with him anymore..He wants to find seong Im but he doesn't know to faces her and he afraid that actually he love seong Im because seong Im look alike Ji hyo..not because of herself.

Its already 5 months he didn't meet seong Im..he really feel like before..when Ji hyo was left him..jong kook was turn to be silent person..If before when Ji hyo leave him..he became a cold person but now he turn to be silent person because this time he feel really hurt..he lost not only Ji hyo in his life but also seong Im, hyun ae and hyun jae.

Next months jong kook w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter