#3DRUG21

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there was anything he could do to make everything back to normal, that would be great. But, there wasn’t. He cleared his throat nervously, trying to think of a solution while he looked at the situation in front of him.

Hanbyul couldn’t care less and she wanted to disappear at that moment. Why did she have to have eye contact with Jisoo. She didnt know. JInhwan sense something was wrong and quickly hold her hand.

A smile appeared on Jisoo’s face while she walked towards Jinhwan and Hanbyul. Hanbyul’s anger was rising and she couldn’t control any longer.

“ Annyeonghaseyo! “ Jiso greeted Jinhwan and he nodded. She then gave a smile to Hanbyul and Junhwe, who was watching the whole situation, gulped and mentally cursed.

Hanbyul slightly rolled her eyes. She didn’t want to be there any longer.

“ ah.. I see Bobby isn’t with you guys today.. “ Jisoo slightly commented, trying to be polite.

Junhwe cursed under his breath when he saw Hanbyul’s fist tightened. * damn, this cant be good.. what is Jinhwan hyung doing, not going away * He thought, walking towards them.

“ ne.. he isn’t with us today. “ Jinhwan responded, trying to be calm.

“ he didn’t respond to my messages so I thought he was busy or something “ Jisoo replied.

Hanbyul was trying to control her mood and Jinhwan felt her tensed up. He gave a light squeeze on her hand, trying to make her calm down.

Without saying any further, Jisoo checked her time and greeted Junhwe when she saw him, standing beside Hanbyul.

“ anyways, I really like Bobby and I know you guys are his friends, so I really appreciate if you guys could me get together with him.. anyways, I need to get going now. See you around “ Jisoo said and bidded goodbye.

Being dense or what, she said it right to Hanbyul’s face, not knowing that she was his girlfriend. Hanbyul muttered a curse under her breath and walked off. Junhwe’s shoulder dropped in disappointment as well as Jinhwan. She wiped her hot tears away as she walked along the streets with Junhwe and Jinhwan walking behind her.

“ hyung… ottoke… she’s so heartbroken.. “ Junhwe stated in concern. It ached him, seeing her like that.

The older male nodded with a sigh. “ if only I can take half of her worries… “ Jinhwan stated softly, making JUnhwe softened and sighed the upteenth time.

“ hyung.. you still cant get over her, can you? “ Junhwe asked, knowing Jinhwan’s heart.

Jinhwan sighed and took a deep breath, trying not to cry. Junhwe softened with a frown and gave him a light pat on his shoulder.

“ ya know, sometimes I wonder, if onlym what if, Hanbyul were to go with you and not Bobby hyung from the start, will it be different? Wouldn’t she be happier now… I don’t know.. its just my thoughts.. “ Junhwe stated what was deep down in his heart.

“ she wouldn’t come to me even if its not Bobby from the start. Wasn’t it Hanbin back then huh.. Probably her ideal type;s just either Hanbin or Bobby ya know.. “ JInhwan tried to shook off the thought, he was trying to be positive but deep down, he agreed with Junhwe but he couldn’t do anything.

 

The deokbokki store was busy during dinner time. Yunhyung came over to help, together with Donghyuk and Jinhyung. B.I was nowhere to be seen. Nobody knows where he was. Junhwe was back at his dorm, cleaning up while Jinhwan was with Hanbyul all day.

“ lets go home.. its late “ Jinhwan stated softly.

Hanbyul shook her head with saying anything but her sneeze broke the silence. Jinhwan softened as he took his cardigen off and put it around her shoulder.

“ you’ll fall sick “ Jinhwan stated in concern. He was worried.

Bobby didn’t go home for quite some time after they broke up and all she she could thnk was Bobby. * Where could Bobby go… he didn’t even come home… or is he at Jisoo’s pleace? * She thought. She kept on having thoughts that ruined her faith and trust in Bobby.

“ lets not go home, oppa.. “ She stated softly.

“ but we need to eat something, especially you, Hanbyul ah “ He stated and his stomach growled in hunger, causing him to sigh.

Hanbyul felt bad and they headed to the neighborhood burger store to fill up their growling stomachs. She sneezed again and got Jinhwan really worried. He lightly touched her forehead a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter