#3DRUG9

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music was heard and it was raining outside. She zipped up her jacket and placed a cup of tea before plopping herself down onto the sofa.

He looked at her with a little smirk and back to whatever he was doing on his laptop. She sighed and pouted.

“ Yah Kim Hanbin… how long are you gonna stay at my place? Look at you munching away on my chips for the fourth time already you potato chip thief. “ She kinda whined, taking a few chips from him and into .

B.I let out a laugh at his bestfriend who sitting beside him and crossed his arms over his head and lied back.

“ Hayi ah.. if I tell you im gonna just stay here forever, what will you do? “ He stated casually with a shrug adding an irritating smile and wriggled his eyebrows before typing something on his laptop.

Hayi sighed for the upteenth time, rolling her eyes before she took another sip of tea that was placed on the table for almost ten minutes already.

“ Arent you worried for your brothers? And your sister Hanbyul? Is she coping well in university? Arent you worried for Junhwe? Didn’t you say he ran away from home due to sudden rush of anger… How long are you going to work under that boss? I thought everything was back to normal? Everything nicely settled ya know… don’t get yourself into more trouble… I just don’t get why you agreed on doing this? And I think you should go home tonight..“ Hayi stated everything from the bottom of her heart. She was worried. She just couldn’t worry less. She couldn’t stop worrying. She frowned as she looked at her bestfriend. Oh so handsome as usual.

B.I softened as his bestfriend as he looked at her before giving her a pat on her shoulder with a smile.

“ Don’t you worry Lee Hayi. I’ll be fine. And they’ll be fine. And… Junhwe.. he’ll be fine. He’s a grownup.. he’ll take care of himself. Hanbyul’s in the same uni as him, im sure she’ll keep a lookout on him. If she doesn’t get bullied or stepped over in uni, I’ll be most glad and furthermore, her friend Jinhyung is in the same class as her so shouldn’t be a problem. The rest of the members are as usual so don’t worry Hayi… You know Im Kim Hanbin. Nothing beats me. “ He stated and gave a light squeeze on her shoulder telling her not to worry again.

But again, he’s Kim Hanbin. He was worried about everything even though he was asking his bestfriend not to worry. He couldn’t stop worrying himself. He gave an assuring smile and back to whatever he was doing, leaving her with a soft sigh with her head rested on his shoulder.

* No matter what, you’ll still be here, by my side right Lee Hayi… I know you will * He thought.

 

* Don’t get hurt Kim Hanbin. I’ll always be here by your side if you allow me * She thought.

 

The deokbokki shop was closed early and everyone was at Yunhyung’s family meat restaurant for dinner and mini gathering.

Donghyuk was happy to be around his hyung and smiles were all on his face for the whole night. He was the earliest to arrive too, helping Yunhyugn and his mom with preparing the meat and helping to serve the other customers as well.

“ Hyung~ will you come back with us tonight? “ The younger male asked.

Yunhyung thought for a little while and nodded with a smile, gaining a big grin from Donghyuk. Yunhyung gave him a pat on the shoulder before taking the meat to the table at the corner while Jinhwan arranged the utensils. Donghyuk was greeting to the customers and taking orders.

The meat shop was quite crowded with people and the door swung open with Junhwe coming in, smoothening his clothes as he closed the door behind him.

“ Junhwe! I was dead worried for you! “ Jinhwan exclaimed, rushing towards Junhwe, pulling him into a big tight hug before releasing the younger male.

Junhwe nodded before looking around to see if Hanbyul’s around.

“ told me to come home tonight and yet she’s not around aye… ! “ Junhwe cursed and rolled his eyes, gaining a chuckle from Yunhyung.

“ Mind your words junhwe ah… cant you guys not on each other’s head for a minute… be nice to each other please~ ‘ Yunhyung smile, shaking his head as he placed the lash dish on the table before sitting down.

Junhwe sighed and took a seat with his bag thrown to the other side. Next was Jinhyoung and everyone was happy to see him.

“ Annyeonghaseyo “ Jinhyung greeted everyone as usual and took a sit beside Junhwe.

He was looking around till Junhwe cleared his voice, breaking the silence.

“ She’s not here. Stop looking for her.. man “ Junhwe was annoyed by the fact that she wasn’t there. He rolled his eyes for the upteenth time.

 

The boys have already started on barbequing the meat and eating while waiting for Bobby, Hanbyul and B.I to arrive. They chatted about life and what happened for the past weeks while Yunhyung wasn’t at home with them.

The door swung open and the couple walked in and Junhwe softened, grabbing a meat and put into his mouth. Jinhyung greeted his bestfriend, waving at her, gaining a smile from her.

Jinhwan softened at the sight of her and Bobby. He was glad that the two of them came together.

“ We’re missing B.I hyungnim “ Jinhyung commented as he took a sip of soju.

Yunhyung nodded as well as Bobby. Bobby looked around with the soju bottle in his hand and occasionally drinking it.

“ why is Kim Hanbin not here… he’s ing late mannn “ Bobby stated and put his arm around Hanbyul before giving her the oh-so-sweet smile.

Sure, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter