#3DRUG18

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only her, it was only Kim Hanbyul that was on his mind for the whole day. He had no mood and had no appetite. All he wanted was to be by her side. He was getting annoyed by little things. Life became empty and lifeless after being on cold war with his girlfriend. He couldn’t do anything and she didn’t want to listen to him.

Jinhwan was taking orders when the bell jingled when the door opened. Jisoo came into the deokbokki store, hoping to see Bobby there.

“ Annyeonghaseyo, please take a seat and ill take your orders shortly “ He said politely.

Jisoo nodded before looking around. She saw one guy in the kitchen preparing the food and it was Yunhyung. It was only Jinhwan and Yunhyung at the store.

“ I came to see Bobby “ She stated when Jinhwan came to take her order.

Taken aback by what she said, he was lost in words. * Bobby? Wae?? Why is she looking for Bobby? * He thought.

“ May I know who are you? “ Jinhwan asked again; politely.

“ Jisoo imnida. I came here before, together with Bobby “ She stated and Jinhwan formed an ‘O’ shape with his mouth. Now, he remembered who she was.

Before the oldest male could go on, the door opened with Bobby entering. He closed the door after him and was surprised to see her at the store. He slightly sighed.

“ oh! Bobby oppa! “ A smile appeared on her face, making Jinhwan tilt his head.

“ why are you here? “ Bobby questioned, already not happy.

“ to see you. “ She replied without hesitation.

Bobby was showing signs of annoyance but tried to control himself. He just want to see his girl right that moment. He checked his phone, hoping that his girl would call or text but no.

Thought of the devil, she traipsed down the stars and a rush of anger filled her when she saw Jisoo. She wanted to just scream out her lungs at that moment. Without saying a word, she rolled her eyes and walked passed her and Bobby.

Bobby grabbed her hand, making her stop and turned around. Jisoo looked at the two and raised her eyebrow. Clearing , she broke the awkward silence.

“ oh? Hanbyul? why are you? “ Jisoo chirped. She was kinda happy to see Hanbyul there but was curious of their relationship.

Slightly rolling her eyes and let out a sigh. “ Why cant I be here? “ She questioned back, making Yunhyung gulped. * what’s that tension.. I hate this tension * He thought, he heard the conversation from the kitchen.

“ Hanbyul ah, listen to me “ Bobby tried to say something.

Jisoo looked at her and backed to Bobby, slipping her hand around his arm.

“ Bobby oppa, since when do you know her? She’s one of my coursemates though “ Jisoo stated, trying to be calm, trying to make the situation better but actually making it worse.

Hanbyul’s anger was boiling up after she heard that comment she made to Bobby. She let out a curse under her breathe. She wanted to say something, she wanted to scream but she couldn’t. All her words were stuck in .

Jinhwan was waiting for a chance to say something and to lightened up the mood but he lost the chance. Yunhyung came out of the kitchen to understand the whole story that is happening.

Looking down at his arm, he gently took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter