#3DRUG24

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Muttered curses were heard under his breath while he made his way to where she was. He knew where exactly she went. Being her bestfriend, he just knew and his heart ached to see her going through something like this. He hated it so much. This wasn’t what he thought the new year would be.

He muttered under curse under his breathe while he ran up the stairs, heading straight to the rooftop. His phone rang but he ignored it. * this isn’t a good time to answer any phone calls.* He thought before pushing the door open to the rooftop.

There, she was, crying her heart out and he softened with a little sigh.

“ Kim hanbyul.. “ he called out to her, softly.

“ op.. oppa.. “ she chocked, with so much tears rolling down her cheeks, making Junhwe softened for the upteenth time.

Junhwe didn’t say much, pulling her into a hug, giving her a pat on her back, consoling her until she stopped crying. “ if crying makes you feel better, just cry your heart out, ya know. Im here, always “ Junhwe softened, rubbing her back, calming her down.

The wind blew, slightly stronger, It was gonna rain, soon. He waited patiently for her to stop crying before making her sit down on the bench. He took out a bottle of water, passing it to her.

“ here, have some water. “ Junhwe stated, concerned at how much she cried.

“ gwenchana? “ he asked in concern and she nodded.

Junhwe sighed, gently patting her back. “ Kim Hanbyul, pabo “ he stated softly.

He gave her a look and told her about B.I knowing about the whole situation between her and Bobby. He even told her that Both of them fought and ended with bruises all over, shaking his head.

At the mention of Bobby’s name, she gulped. She was, worried for Bobby when she heard that they ended with bruises. * is he okay? * She thought and her heart ached.

“ Hanbyul ah, maybe.. who knows maybe, its all misunderstanding you know? how about talking it out with Bobby hyung… You know, like he didn’t meant it and you know Bobby hyung cant live without you. He’ll really die and I know he will if you just end up ignoring him forever… “ Junhwe tried, helping.

She looked at the scenery, with dark clouds hovering above, drinking water out of Junhwe’s bottle. That night, she heard what Jinhwan had said to Bobby even though she was quite drunk.

Junhwe reached into his back and whisped out a box of cigarette. He took one out before lighting it.

“ Malboro cherry, your favourite “ He stated, passing it to Hanbyul but to his surprise, she didn’t rejected it.

Junhwe shrugged and put it into his mouth, taking a breathe.

“ oppa.. “

“ Hmm? “

“ somewhere at some point, things must’ve gone wrong… maybe my trust for Bobby wasn’t enough, maybe I didn’t trust him enough. Maybe… maybe just maybe.. this might be maybe the ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter