#3DRUG17

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence filled the house. What a heartbreaking night. Bobby briefly explained what happened to the oldest male, causing the oldest male to sigh for the upteenth time.

The bell jiggled as the door pushed open. Junhwe stepped into the deokbokki store, closing the door behind him before locking up. His eyes lit up and an eyebrow raised; tilting his head.

“ hyung? Why are you still here? Shouldn’t you go up and rest? “ The younger male asked in concern.

Jinhwan sighed again, taking a sip of soju which made Junhwe kinda worried. Jinhwan seldom drink alcohol, let alone drinking alcohol alone.

“ what wrong.. hyung? “ he asked.

“ Is living happily without any worries and arguments that difficult? Why does it seem like nothing is going well.. “ Jinhwan stated, taking another sip of soju.

Junhwe’s shoulder deflated. He hated seeing the oldest behaving like that. He was worried. Looking at the time, he sat down with Jinhwan.

“ Did something happened before I came back? “ He asked worriedly. * don’t tell me its about Hanbyul.. * He thought.

“ Bobby and Hanbyul.. “ Jinhwan tried to explain.

* I knew it! Its gotta to do with Kim Hanbyul.. Its been a year.. get over her.. hyung… * he thought.

 

“ they had a big argument.. and I couldn’t do anything. Seeing my bro’s heart got broken, seeing her tears rolling down… I didnt know what to do.. I couldn’t do anything and it breakes my heart seeing them like that “ Jinhwan got off of his chest and took a one shot of soju.

Soon, tears rolled down his face and caught Junhwe off guard. Junhwe sighed and lightly patted Jinhwan, trying to calm him down. Junhwe waited for the older male to calm his nerves down before doing anything.

“ hyung… you okay? “ He broke the silence.

Jinhwan lightly sobbed and tried to explain what had happened and Junhwe mentally cursed after hearing what he said. Jinhwan took another shot of soju and Junhwa softened, pouring himself a shot of soju before gulping down the alcohol.

Checking the time, he put Jinhwan’s arm around his shoulder and helped him to his room, tucking him under his blanket. “ hyung.. everything’ll be fine.. she’ll be fine too “ He whispered and left the room.

Closing the door behind him after he came out, he muttered a curse under his breathe when he saw Bobby fallen asleep on the sofa with his eyes swollen from crying. He sighed again before heading towards her room.

* aigoo Kim Hanbyul.. what happened to you again.. * He thought and softened.

He softened at the sight of her. Her swollen eyes and puffed cheeks from crying. He curled a strand of hair behind her hair. “ pretty as always “ He mumbled. He gently tucked her blanket on her, making sure she doesn’t get a cold. “ Kim Hanbyul.. no matter what happens, I’ll always be there by your side. Trust everything to me, trust everything to Jinhwan.. he’s dead worried about you.. “ He whispered as he patted her lightly.

 

The store was filled with customers again with Junhwe and Donghyuk attending to them, taking orders and cleaning up. Jinhwan woke up late due to drinking last night and couldn’t open the store.

He moaned. His head hurts from all the emotional drinking. He quickly washed up, got into clean clothes and traipsed down the stairs, immediately greeting the customers with his warm smile.

“ morning hyung! “ The two younger males greeted him.

Before they could offer Jinhwan some breakfast, the couple traipsed down the stairs fast, with Hanbyul trying to ignore Bobby.

“ I said let go of me “ Hanbyul hissed but Bobby wouldn’t give in.

“ Baby please.. I didn’t do anything behind your back.. please believe me “ Bobby tried his best, he begged her.

She rolled her eyes and flung her arm off of Bobby and left the store.

“ yah Byul ah!! “ Bobby let out a frustrated cry.

Junhwe rolled eyes with smirked. “ serve you right Bobby hyung “ H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter