#3DRUG10

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The messages came in more and more. It has increased over the past few weeks and he had to leave in the middle of the night just after reading his texts. He spent lesser and lesser time with her especially at night.

A few messages came in again and Bobby was doing some errands downstairs at the deokbokki shop, with his phone left in his room.

She combed her hair and realized Bobby didn’t take his phone down with him and saw the messages roaming in. Curiosity kills the cat, she took his phone and opened those messages up to read it.

Her eyebrows furrowed together and a frown appeared on her face. She read almost all the messages in one go and placed the phone back on the table. Hanbyul let out a sigh and breathed n hard. She didn’t want to suspect Bobby on cheating on her. She didn’t want to think too much.

Spraying mist on her face and Donghyuk shouted for her, “ Hanbyul ah!! Breakfast time… look at the time now. You’re gonna be late “ Donghyuk shouted and she quickly traipsed down the stairs to the deokbokki shop.

“ There she is “ Junhwe gave a shrugged and followed by a smirk.

Bobby was already munching on his toast, giving her an eye smile as she came to the kitchen to get her breakfast and milk prepared by the oldest.

“ morning baby “ He greeted his girlfriend and gave her a kiss as she sat down beside Bobby.

“ urghh.. get a room~ “ Junhwe complained; rolling his eyes, making Jinhwan and Donghyuk laughed.

She looked at Bobby and thought of the messages and a little frown appeared on her face but soon disappeared after she distracted herself away to Junhwe.

“ yah! How’s your dorm life dude “ Hanbyul asked casually as she munched on her bread.

Jinhwan nodded as he was also curious about the younger male’s dorm life. Everyone there was curious about it and made Junhwe gulped nervously.

“ it’s the same. There’s nothing exciting about. “ He answered with a shrug and checked the time. * I wonder if she’;; be in the dorm today * Junhwe thought.

The bell rang and the students were busily going to their respective place. Jinhyung wasn’t around with Hanbyul again and Junhwe was at a different building. She looked around with a sigh to see if there’s any familiar faces and someone tapped her shoulder.

“ hey! We have lecture together this afternoon. Lets go together “ It was Jisoo, greeting her and linking arms with her. Together, thehy headed over the auditorium for their lecture class.

Hanbyul wasn’t comfortable at all. She wasn’t comfortable with female friends being so nice to her. She thought of the messages from Bobby’s phone and her stomach felt weird. * she’s not that Jisoo isn’t she * Hanbyul thought, stealing glance at Jisoo who was sitting beside her.

“ so have you found your partner that you’re gonna take photos with? “ Jisoo asked as she her laptop.

Hanbyul nodded and told her about Jinhyung. She was curious about Jisoo’s model. She had a feeling that it was Bobby. Jisoo waited for her screen to load and before she clicked onto that particular folder, the lecturer came in. Hanbyul mentally cursed as she looked away from her screen. * what if its really Bobby? Why didn’t Bobby tell me anything * She let her thoughts run loose.

That whole lecture was unpleasant. Hanbyul couldn’t set her mind on what the lecture was about. She hesitated for quite some time and turned to Jisoo who was busily taking down notes. She slightly rolled her eyes and cleared .

“ so who’s your model? “ Hanbyul asked curiously, secretly hoping that it was Bobby.

“ well.. I think he’s older than me. Sunbae I suppose. Kind cute looking I’d say. Bobby’s his name if I didn’t remember wrongly. “ Jisoo stated while she wrote the notes in her book.

There goes Hanbyul with all the profanities in her mind. Bobby she said. Hanbyul became restless. She wanted to ask her more but she didn’t where to start.

“ its not Bobby that I know right “ She mumbled and Jisoo turned to her.

“ Hmm? What did you say? “ She raised her eyebrow.

Hanbyul shook her head immediately. “ oh no nothing haha “ She faked a smile and cursed mentally.

* Maybe there’s another person with the same name as Bobby.. Kim Hanbyul you need to chill * Hanbyul thought, trying to calm himself down.

The bell rang and the students scattered out of the lecture hall with Jisoo following after her.

“ I have a lunch appointment with my model. Sorry. Maybe we could have lunch together maybe tomorrow or something. Sorry Hanbyul “ Jisoo looked apologetic and apologized.

* off you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter