#3Drug6

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lecture hall was filled with students from Class A and B. Some of them were exchanging conversations with each other, some of them making new friends with each other from the A and B class.

She let out a sigh when Jinhyung popped down onto the seat right beside her, giving her a smile as usual. She checked the time and sighed again.

“ ahh.. Jinhyung ah… something’s wrong with me today. I miss Bobby so much today till the fact that I even wanted to skip today’s lecture. Cant hope to end lecture as soon as possible “ She slightly whined and complained.

Jinhyung giggled and gave a pat on her head. “ Aigoo… then why still attend? “ He asked while searching for his pack of sweets in his bag.

“ cuz Bobby says so… I had no choice. “ She pouted, blowing a raspberry which made Jinhyung chuckle.

“ you sure listen to him so much aye… if only I get a girlfriend who listens to me well like you… cloud9! “ He chuckled and shook his head.

Hanbyul rolled her eyes and jabbed her elbow playfully on at his ribs. Soon, the seats beside them were occupied with other students whom they still don’t know.

He rubbed his fingers nervously and she looked at him with her eyebrow raised.

“ whats wrong? You alright? “ She asked in concern.

“ nah~ just gonna have a presentation later. Class A’s having presentation. We’ve been given assignments on a topic. We have to shoot something. I heard you’ll be given the same assignment next week though. you, Kim Hanbyul in Class B. “ Jinhyung explained and she nodded.

Boring lecture with students from Class A doing presentations throughout that two hours and half of them were still not done. Hanbyul yawned.

One by one, everyone from Class A went up on stage to give their presentation on their assignment. The next girl went up on stage and everyone was clapping for her. She seemed to be that popular.

“ ah! She’s one of the elite students that got a full scholarship in Class A. Name’s Kim Jisoo. “ Jinhyung kinda introduced.

Hanbyul just nodded and all she did was yawned for the upteenth time.

“ pabo “ He giggled.

“ I think I need the restroom. “ Hanbyul stated.

“ I’ll just tag along to the gents “ Jinhyung stated and followed after her.

Right after they left, Kim Jisoo started her presentation, showing off the photographs she took of Bobby. Luck or not, Hanbyul didn’t get to see it, neither did Jinhyung.

The lecture ended just like that with Jinhyung being the last to present. She yawned again as she stepped out of the lecture building together with Jinhyung, stretching her arms and cracking her neck.

She checked the time on her watch and check if there were messages from Bobby.

“ lets go Hanbyul ah! “ Jinhyung stated, stretching his body.

“ Bobby’s at the cafeteria! “ She chirped, making her way to the cafeteria.

Jinhyung shook his head with a smile and followed suit. A smile hitched up on her face as she saw her boyfriend waiting for her. She rushed over and gave him a back hug.

A smile appeared on his face automatically and turned around.

“ aigoo… you’ve worked hard today baby “ Bobby stated, cupping her face with both his hands. He leaned in, giving her a kiss, making Jinhyung look away.

“ I miss you Bobby. Im not attending any lecture like that anymore! “ She complained and linked arms with Bobby.

“ oh! Jinhyung’s here too “ Bobby greeted him and Jinhyung smiled.

“ I’ve been here like for the past 5 minutes ya know “ He stated, wiggling his eyebrows, making Bobby wiggle his eyebrows too.

Three of them headed out of the university and Jinhyung stopped.

“ wae? “ Hanbyul asked.

“ aniya.. you guys go on a date and I’ll just head to the shop to help out Jinhwan hyung and Donghyuk hyung.. Been about a month? Since I’ve been there. “ Jinhyung stated and Bobby nodded.

“ arasso! Take care! I’ll see you! “ She stated and left with Bobby on a date.

They got ice cream and ate street food. She didn’t really looked at stuff. All she enjoyed was being with Bobby. And, Only Bobby. They came to a shop and all the salesgirls kept their eyes on Bobby which made Hanbyul uncomfortable.

One of the salesgirls widened her eyes. “ oh! Arent you one of the sunbaenim that was at YG HIGH before? “ She regconized Bobby straightaway and Hanbyul gave his hand a squeeze.

Bobby looked down at her hand and back to the salesgirl. “ Ah ne. “ He responded lightly and turned to Hanbyul immediately.

“ stop being insecure. I know you are, sweetheart. “ Bobby gently whispered into her ears and gave a peck on her lips.

She blushed immediately and rolled her eyes. “ how can I not feel insecure. All the girls are like trying to strip you . “ She spit back in a soft low tone. Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter