#3Drug5

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chilly night breeze blew and she slightly shivered, pulling her cardigan tightly on her as she let out a sigh. She looked at the time before sipping her cup of tea.

She was up, waiting for him again. He wasn’t back yet. * He hasn’t been coming home early for two days in a row. Did something happen? * She thought worriedly.

Somebody came and gently knock on the rail before sitting down beside her.

“ still waiting for Bobby? “ Jinhwan asked while he stir his hot chocolate.

She nodded with a little sigh and took another sip of her tea.

“ Comes to think of it, Hanbin isn’t home too for almost two days. Wonder what he’s up to again… constantly making me worried for him. Says he’s the leader huh… “ Jinhwan stated, shaking his head.

She laughed with a shrug and he smiled too. It was good to see her smile but he felt like it was getting harder for her to smile. He shook his thought away before drinking his hot choco.

“ If oppa’s safe with Hayi subaenim, then there’s nothing to be worried about ya know “ Hanbyul stated with a shrug, enjoying her tea.

Jinhwan nodded, checking the time and a frown appeared on his face.

“ then what about Bobby? “ He asked, trying to be cautious with his question.

With the mention of her boyfriend’s name, she let out a sigh for the upteenth time.

“ I don’t know. “ She shook her head. Honestly, Bobby hasn’t told her anything about the modeling payback and the girl Jisoo.

Both of them talked about anything and would laugh about something. Junhwe went downstairs to get a cup of water and saw those two. He had a mixed feeling. He always had.

* Hyung… you still haven’t gotten over her, have you? Aishh.. worry about yourself first Goo Junhwe.. have you told her about the paper that you received? Have you told everyone about it…. * He thought and gave a deep sigh, slightly lowering his head.

Junhwe has received a slip of paper on the first day of orientation and it was the dormitory registration form that he was supposed to submit by the end of next week. He didn’t know what to do. He let out another sigh before heading upstairs to his room.

Hanbyul has fallen asleep while chatting with Jinhwan. Her head was on the table and Jinhwan softened. He grabbed little quilt over and put it over her shoulder. He put his hand over his chest and let out a soft sigh.

“ Did I get rid of all my feelings for you? Some part in me that’s still…. Yearning for… you “ He mumbled and quickly shook his head; slightly shivered due to his thought and the cold chilly wind.

* is Jiwon coming home soon? * He thought, checking the time again.

 

Speak of the devil, the entrance door of the shop swung open with the little bell jingled through the silent night. He quickly closed the door behind him and locked it.

“ oh hyung? Why are you still up? Its late “ Bobby stated, followed by a yawn.

“ yah jiwon ah… Hanbyul’s been waiting for you all night and had fallen asleep there… “ The oldest stated, pointing to him where his girlfriend was.

Guilt rushed through his body and he frowned. Bobby knew he was wrong. Jinhwan looked at him and sighed.

“ I’ll leave her with you. I’m heading upstairs. “ He stated and left.

Bobby went over to where Hanbyul was and sat down beside her. * Mianhae Byul ah.. I haven’t find the chance to tell you about it. I’ll tell you soon. Sorry to have you waiting for me all night. * He thought, guilty, feeling sorry.

He curled a strand of hair behind her ear and softened. Then, he leaned in, pressing his lips on her forehead.

“ I love you Hanbyul ah “ He whispered and gave a peck on her lips before carrying her in bridal style upstairs to their room.

He tucked the blanket over her and lay down beside her, snuggling up her. He looked at her lovingly and soon fell asleep.

 

B.I was at Hayi’s place. He was recovering from the bruises. He didn’t want his family to know about the fight but he told Hayi everything.

He let out a sigh as he swirled the glass of alcohol in his hand. * Ottoke…. Its just one more day…. Aishhh I shouldn’t have been a busybody… * He thought and sighed again.

“ yah Kim Hanbin! Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter