#3Drug2

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Murmurs were heard here and there while he sat in one of the chairs in the auditorium. His heart was thumping so fast as he looked around with his guard up. * if only Donghyuk is here… or Hanbyul is here… why am I feeling so nervous. * He thought and let out a soft sigh.

His eyes were cold and his usual poker face. He didn’t looked friendly. Most of the people were in pairs or in groups except for Junhwe who was sitting there alone. Nobody came up to have a chat with him or neither did he. He was so, so tensed up.

The door sprung open and the head conductor of the music department walked in with a file. Junhwe was prepared for attendance taking but their attendance was never taken throught out the whole speech by the head. He checked his watch and sighed. * damn that old heck. Enough of your useless speech already. Damn it * He thought, rolling his eyes.

There, someone came in and sat down next to Junhwe, making him turn to her. With a baseball cap and a mask over her face, she was the only latecomer on the first day.

She gave him a little nod and slightly pulled her mask down.

“ Annyeonghaseyo. Did I miss out anything? “ She asked.

Junhwe was somehow taken away by her beauty. He snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head.

“ nothing important. “ He replied with a shrug and she nodded before pulling her mask back, covering her face.

He stole a glance at her and cleared his throat lightly. * does she have a cold? * He thought and shook his thoughts away, not going to care and whipped his phone out to give Hanbyul a message.

 

The orientation was a little different for her. They were asked to interact with one another, getting to know one another. As expected, Hanbyul found it difficult to interact with strangers as usual. She couldn’t wait for break time and to see Junhwe.

Two messages came. She read the message from Junhwe, asking her to meet at the cafeteria located near the convention hall and replied before reading the second message.

“ yah.. mianhae.. I’ll see you after your orientation today. There were some issues with my enrolment. Don’t worry. “ – Jinhyung.

 

The second message was from Jinhyung. He enrolled into the same department together with Hanbyul but there were issues regarding the application. A slight frown appeared on her face as she let out a sigh. She couldn’t do anything either.

 

B.I tried his best to interact with the regular customers at the shop and they would occasionally talked about his grandma. He would just nod his head and listen.

He sighed. He didn’t know what to do. He felt so empty for the first time. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter