#3DRUG14

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dead silence. Nobody moved, not even the birds nor the butterflies were flying on the windowsill like usual. The only sound was from the ticking of the clock on the wall.

She let out a soft sigh as she slightly moves alittle before opening her eyes. She felt dizzy and her head hurts from all the drinking last night. It was one of the heaviest drinking sessions she have ever had in her life. She moaned softly as she tried to stretch herself, and her arm brushed against something.

Weird, she looked beside her and her eyes widened, followed by a little gasp. Even if they were so close, even if they were bestfriends, sleeping together was a first. Looking under the covers to confirm anything, she let out a gasp again, a little louder this time, making B.I moved alittle. * We.. what did we do last night.. I remembered coming to my room and then he called me and was after me and… * She thought, thinking hard about what exactly happened. They were and clothes were thrown all over the floor. Her cheeks flushed red from embarrassment.

She leaned in closer to the sleeping B.I, observing him and his flawless features. Her heart raced again. Slowly and gently, she traced his features from his eyebrows to his sharp defined nose with her finger.

Lightly gasped when B.I let out a soft sigh and slightly moved, making Hayi turned to the opposite side with her facing him. * What will he think or how will he react when he wake up? She thought, somehow feeling worried.

B.I slowly opened his eyes while he let out a yawn followed by a soft curse. His head hurts from all the drinking last night. He scratched his chest and realized he was ; gulping worriedly before turning to see Hayi sleeping beside him, with her towards him. He mentally cursed. He tried to recall what happened and a shy smile appeared on his face.

He scooted over to Hayi, checking if she was still sleeping and wondered how she was going to react if she wake up and his heart palpitated. His cheeks were burning.

“ Mianhae Hayi ah.. “ He apologized softly, tugging the blanket up, covering her . He didn’t say anything more and Hayi slightly frowned alittle while kept her eyes closed.

 

Deep down inside B.I, even though he didn’t say a word about them ending up having and sleeping with each other, he was going to take responsibility. He curled a strand of her hair behind her ear and slightly blushed.

“ I’ll make you breakfast today “ B.I stated softly and put on his clothes before heading out of her room. * Gomawo Kim Hanbin. But will things turn awkward now? * She thought.

 

“ Ah? Did Bobby and Hanbyul left already? “ B.I questioned while he took the eggs out of the fridge. They woke up early despite having hangover and had also cleaned the rubbish from last night before leaving.

B.I prepared the ggs and toast; checking the time occasionally. He put his palm over his chest and took a deep breathe. He still couldn’t believe that they had done it.

 

The deokbokki shop was open for business as usual. Jinhwan made deokboki for Bobby and Hanbyul. He envied the couple.

“ hows Hanbin? “ The older male asked in concern. Bobby wriggled his eyebrows with a smirk. He knew Hanbin had slept in Hayi’s room last night.

“ he’s alright I guess? Having great fun last night. Well, we all did. “ Bobby stated before popping a deokbokki into his mouth.

Hanbyul looked around with a frown while she ate her breakfast.

“ where’s that Junhwe? “ She asked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter