#3DRUG7

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather is getting colder and colder in weeks. As promised, the signed form in his hand, all ready to hand it in to the professor the next day. He knocked the door while he cleared his throat before he pushed the door and enter the professor’s room.

“ good morning professor. Im here to submit the form as I’ve promised “ Junhwe stated politely and handed the form the him.

A satisfied smile appeared on the professor’s face and gave Junhwe a pat on his shoulder.

“ Im glad you made the right decision and I hope you all the best in your dormitory life. 2 person will be sharing a room as it’s stated in the form and I believe you already read it through. Now, I’ll show you the dorm that you’ll be in. My secretary  will bring you there and if there’s no any questions, I shall not see you out “ He stated as he adjusted his thick glasses with a warm smile.

Junhwe gave him a nod, gave him a bow and followed the secretary out of the room.

* 2 person in a room. What if… I cant get along with the other person.. urghh fml * He thought as he followed after.

He was nervous, worried and angry. He sighed the upteenth time and stopped outside a blue door right at the corner of the top level of the dormitory building. Number 8 was the room of his dorm.

“ here is your metric card and you need it at all times to access the dorm and your room. Gently tap it at the reader and the door will open “ The secretary stated and showed it.

The room clicked open and she pushed the door in, showing Junhwe his room. It was not what he had expected. The room was big and clean. There was a bunk bed at the corner and the bathroom right at the entrance. A big table in the middle for sharing and a mini kitchen at the side. A television and a cosy sofa with video games. Junhwe was liking it secretly.

“ As you know, its for 2 students per room. As for now, you’re the only the student in this room so make yourself home and be sure to get along with the other student if he/she is assigned to this room. And, I’ll leave you alone now. If you have questions, you can call the student helpdesk or fill in the suggestions/complain forms right beside the door. “ She said and left, leaving Junhwe all alone in that big room.

Junhwe looked around the room and was kinda satisfied. “ Isnt that bad afterall aye “ He mumbled to himself as he bounced onto the sofa.

* I shall hope that nobody is assigned to this room and it shall all be mine * He thought as a little grin appeared on his face.

 

The school bell rang. Hanbyul smoothened her outfit after dumping her cigarette into the bin. She sighed. She was all alone as Jinhyung had caught a flu and was resting at home.

She checked her messages and softened at Bobby’s message and then moved on to B.I’s message and then Junhwe. She slightly frowned at Junhwe’s number.

“ I wonder if he’s alright. He went off late last night and already left that early this morning. Wonder if he came to school… “ She muttered to herself and gave him a text before heading to her respective class.

She mentally cursed when it was combined class again. She didn’t liked it at all.

“ annyeoghaseyo! Im Jisoo! We kinda met right? “ Jisoo greeted her with a gummy smile and Hanbyul nodded.

“ Im Hanbyul. “ She kept it nice and short. It was her afterall.

They sat down together and she felt awkward. Nobody ever talked to her or sit with her especially girls.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter