#3DRUG25

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell of the elevator sounded as it stopped at the destinated storey. With a sigh, he stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hallway to his dorm. He recalled what happened in the day and let out another sigh.

“ Kim Hanbyul pabo.. has she arrived home…? “ he mumbled, sending a text over to Hanbyul before scanning his metric card against the door.

A green light, lighted up with a beep and the door unlocked. He cracked his head as he entered the dorm to see Hana sitting on the sofa with the tv on. His eyes widened, slightly surprised. He didn’t know she would be in that evening.

“ ah.. annyeonghaseyo.. “ He greeted with a little nod, flabbergasted.

“ oh! Annyeonghaseyo! Junhwe sshi! “ She turned, almost so excited on seeing him. He was just on her mind. She was just thinking of him a moment ago.

That moment at the public music room flashed across her mind and another smile appeared on her face. Before she could even asked him about it, he broke the silence.

“ if there isn’t anything else, I’ll go wash up. “ He stated, touching his neck, embarrassed.

She blinked and nodded immediately. * I really wanna talk to him about the melody I heard today. I didn’t know he had just a good voice. * She thought, and went straight to the fridge to look for something to drink.

Another smile appearedon her face when she few beer cans neatly stacked nicely at the botton layer of the fridge. * maybe we could have a can of beer and talk about things. Good to get to know each other too since we’re roommates too. * She thought before taking 2 cans of beer out before going back to the living room.

Junhwe closed his eyes as he enjoyed the water running down from head to toe, trying to relax. It has been a long day. He softened again when he thought of Hanbyul and his brothers. He missed B.I too. * Is Hanbin hyung doing fine too? * He thought.

He took one last rinse and stepped out of the shower to dry himself. His mind wandered to the girl, his classmate, his roommate, Jang Hana. * didn’t know she would be here tonight too * He thought as he put on his clothes and went out.

With a wet hair and a towel around on his neck, slightly sheking off the water, he entered the kitchen to look for something to drink but Hana called out to him.

* handsome * She thought.

“ Junhwe sshi! I found some beers in the fridge and I was thinking we could have some beers together tonight. “ She said, shyly.

* ah.. its nothing, Goo Junhwe, she probably just wants to get to know her roommate that’s all, she’s also your classmate too.. * He thought, hesitated before agreeing.

Both of them took the 1st can of beer, giving a sip and smiles appeared on their faces. Junhwe looked at the can of beer with a nod.

“ This’s not bad for a beer afterall. Such smooth beer’s a first. “ He complimented on the beer and took another sip. Hana nodded, agreeing with him.

She stole a glance at him and she couldn’t deny that wonderful perfect voice that she heard that afternoon. To be honest, she was mesmerized by it.

“ ah! I didn’t saw you at lecture today.. “ She stated, trying to be careful, trying to not invade his privacy.

Junhwe nodded. “ yeah was actually caught up with something and had settle so I couldn’t go. “ He stated, taking another sip of beer. He thought of Hanbyul again as he gently tapped on his phone to see if there’s any incoming messages. * maybe she slept already. * He thought.

Hana nodded. “ has it been settled properly then? “ She asked, kinda curious.

“ yeah.. probably.. “ He stated with a shrug.

Hesitated, she took few more sips of her beer and with nodding to herself, she turned to Junhwe.

“ I happened to pass by the public music room this afternoon and I happened to see you in there, you were singing, kinda practicing some songs..I didn’t know you had such a good voice, its kinda mesmerizing “ She stated with a compliment, smilimg shyly, surprising Junhwe.

Junhwe let out a shy and embarrassed laugh, touching the back of his neck. It was his first time getting such compliments from a girl, not to mention Hanbyul.

“ Thanks.. It was nothing actually. “ He stated shyly. His cheeks went sliglty pink from the compliment. * phew… why does it become so hot suddenly.. aishhh… must be the beer * He thought, embarrassed but deep down, he liked it. He likes compliments.

Hana remembered seeing a girl in the music room together with him too and decided to ask him about her.

“ There was also a girl with you, perhaps.. girlfriend? “ She asked, trying not to question too much. She was playing by ear.

“ ah… aniyo.. she’s my bestfriend.. haha what girlfriend.. I don’t have a girlfriend. “ He let out a small laugh before drinking his beer.

* so he’s single.. that’s probably something good to hear.. then, its okay to ask him if wanna feature in my next album… right? * Hana thought.

“ hows your schedule anyways? Busy? “ He asked and she shook her head. “ Just slightly “

 

“ by the way, Junhwe sshi.. “

“ ne? “

“ Since we’re classmates and also roommates, shall we drop the formalities? “ She asked, still tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter