#3DRUG8

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was drizzling a little while the two love birds unite after a long day. He promised to meet her and have a good dinner with her. Fingers entwined with each other and walked down the street, smiles appeared on their faces as they occasionally looked at each other.

They loved that moment and would love it if the time could stop at that moment.

“ I love you bobby “ Hanbyul said sweetly.

“ Me too baby I love you more than you do “ Bobby said softly, melting her heart as usual like he would always do.

The cold chilly wind blew and he put his hand around her shoulder, pulling her close to him as they walked down the street after dinner.

Right before he wanted to give his girlfriend a kiss on the cheek, his phone vibrated for the upteenth time that night.

“ hold on “

He took his phone out and browse through the messages. *He’s been busy these few weeks. What’s he up to though? * She curiously thought.

“ is there anything wrong? “ Hanbyul asked.

There was no response from Bobby and she slightly frowned. Who is he talking to? Who is he texting? She was goddamn curious. She wanted to know but she couldn’t.

Bobby sighed and slipped his phone back into his pocket and took a necklace out from his bag.

“ here you go sweetheart. Its for you “ He took the necklace in his hand.

The necklace shone brightly under the moonlight and a little smile appeared on her face. She pulled herself into Bobby’s arms, hugging him tightly and took a sniff of his smell. * That’s my man * She thought with that small still on.

Bobby smiled sweetly as he planted a kiss on her forehead before scooping down towards her lips.

The kiss was slow, sweet and steady. “ I love you “ He whispered through those kisses. * Forever mine * He thought as he kissed her slow and soft.

His phone vibrated once again and he sighed, breaking the kiss away.

“ Byul ah, I have to go.. caught up some stuff last minute.. I’ll send you home first before I go “ He stated, holding her hands, entwining his fingers with hers.

“ don’t go… “ She stated softly.

She didn’t want him to. Bobby looked at her and sighed softly.

“ Its late baby.. its almost midnight. There’s still tomorrow “ She stated and she have his hand a squeeze.

“ I’ll be right back real fast okay? “ Bobby stated as they turned round the corner towards home.

They reached outside the shop and Bobby gave her another kiss before he smoothened her jacket out neat and nice.

“ I’ll be back real soon. Real real soon. Wait for me in bed. Remember to keep the curtains on. “ Bobby said in a worried tone.

Hanbyul frowned, holding his arm. “ Oppa, don’t go. Please. “

Bobby opened the door and the little bell jingled. There was a light dimly lit. “ I’ll be right back baby. Go right upstairs. Jinhwan hyung’s probably still up or maybe he has forgotten to switched off the light. I’ll text you sweatheart. I’ll be going now “ He stated and gave a firm nod at her, closing the door, making sure she locked it before leaving.

Hanbyul sighed and made her way upstairs to find Jinhwan still awake.

“ oh? You’re right. Where’s Bobby? “ The male asked.

She sighed and frowned, slightly shivering a little. Jinhwan’s face dropped immediately with a frown appearing on his face.

“ I’ll make you some tea. “ Jinhwan stated and went to the kitchen to make tea for her.

He knew what happened. He knew just by looking at her face. That frown. He didn’t like it. * Damn. Bobby’s out again, leaving her all alone, again * He thought as he stirred the tea and put it on the table for her.

“ Thanks. “ She said.

“ Drink it while its still hot, Hanbyul ah “ Jinhwan stated in concern.

“ He left again right? “ He asked, feeling bad, feeling mad.

She nodded with that frown of hers and made him sighed. His heart ached for her. He checked the time and mentally cursed.

“ he’ll be back soon. Don’t worry “ He tried his best to comfort her.

She nodded, taking a sip of tea slowly. She wanted him to be back like now at that moment but she knew that’s impossible. She checked her phone and there wasn’t any messages from Bobby. She frowned for the upteenth time.

Jinhwan stayed up all night with her, waiting for Bobby to be back. She fell asleep on the couch eventually and he sighed again. He took the little bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter