#3Drug3

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Students were scattered everywhere in the university. He sighed again while looking around, waiting for her. He looked at the paper in his hand and shook his thought away, putting the paper into his bag.

His mind started to wander about that late-comer. She made an impact on him and he couldn’t deny it. He looked at his watch and muttered a curse under his breathe before he got hit on his shoulder.

“ yah! Speaking ill of me again? “ Hanbyul gave a smack on his back and chuckled.

“ ! That hurts “ He rolled his eyes.

“ Jinhyung is gonna come and meet me. Im so excited. Got to see him ~ “ She got all excited to see Jinhyung.

Junhwe rolled his eyes again with a smirk. “ what did Bobby hyung said this morning? “ He reminded, digging his ear sarcastically, earning a smack on his arm.

“ Jung Jinhyung is part of your clan and my good friend. Not like he’s some stranger ya know “ Hanbyul defended.

She reached into her bag for her cigarette box and was stopped by Junhwe. He didn’t liked the fact that she’s still smoking.

“ at least not in here... what if they fine you? “ He stated, trying his best, trying all ways to make her not smoke.

“ well.. so how was your orientation? Anything fun? “ She sighed and changed the subject while putting the cigarette box away.

Junhwe didn’t want to talk about the late-comer. He hestitated before telling her about a piece of paper he had received.

“ Have you received a paper during orientation? Like some sort of a form? “ He explained and she shook her head.

“ What’s it about? “ She questioned.

“ Its about dor- “ Junhwe was cut off by Jinhyung who later came and joined them in the conversation. * maybe I’ll tell her later * He thought.

A smile appeared on her face and gave her good friend a hug. Jinhyung waved hi to Junhwe and gave a pat on her shoulder before breaking the hug off.

“ so how’s application? Heard there was an error “ Junhwe asked; kinda worried.

“ nothing much. I’ll be able to attend university with you guys next week if everything’s settled then “ Jinhyung stated positive.

Hanbyul’s stomach growled in embarrassment, making Jinhyung giggled and Junhwe smirk. The three of them went of to the cafeteria to have some drinks and lunch.

 

Bobby was in YG High loitering around as he wanted to give his girlfriend a surprise after school. He was looking around, finding its way to the art’s department. He kind of envied those students there who were able to attend university.

“ me, hanbin, yunhyung would have gone to university too… we lost the chance “ He mumbled as he looked for his way.

He turned and bumped into a student who was coming his way. 

 

 

The student turned around and saw him dusting and smoothening his clothes out which she did the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter