#3DRUG11

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind blew and the leaves rustled on the ground. He looked at her and let out a sigh before breaking the hug. A frown appeared on his face as he wiped her tears with his fingers. His heart ached whenever she was crying.

“ yah! Why the hell are you crying? What? Lost your cigarettes? Lost a fight? What is it? Damn… “ He was worried yet pissed.

* Stupid Junhwe! Cant he even ask nicely… idiot. Shot I tell him? * She thought as he looked at her worriedly.

Before she could say anything, Junhwe break the silence.

“ Is it Bobby? Where is he? Come to think of it, I haven’t seen Bobby lately. He seems to be so busy these days. Whats he up to really? “ He questioned, hoping it wasn’t his hyung that made her cry.

Hanbyul slightly gulped and hesitated before shaking her head. She didn’t want to say anything.

“ lets get back in. Is Jinhwan oppa still up? “ She asked as they went in.

* Pabo. He’s dead worried as usual * He thought with a sigh.

 

She was hoping that Bobby was already home, waiting for her on bed but it was all just her wishful thinking. Jinhwan traipsed down the stairs as the bell jingled when they came in and a smile crept up on his worried face.

“ Oppa, mianhae. I made you worry again. “ She apologized.

* Did she just cried? Her eyes are all puffy. * Jinhwan thought and softened. Being him, he didn’t asked any further.

“ its alright now that you’re back. “ He stated and lightly fixed her bangs. Junhwe slightly rolled his eyes and went into his room.

That night, Bobby didn’t contact her. He didn’t come home either. His dinner promise was brokened. She didn’t tell anyone. Nobody knew. Couldn’t Sleep, she was at the balcony againm with a cigarette lit up in between those lips. She sighed and a little tear rolled onto her cheek. With that, she mentally cursed.

Junhwe couldn’t sleep that night, thinking of how she cried that hard. He let out a soft curse and went out of his room. He already knew she wont be sleeping. It has always been like that.

He softened when he saw her at balcony as usual.

“ Hey… not sleeping? Those eyes are gonna be panda eyes tomorrow morning ya know and a bloated face “ Junhwe stated like how he would.

Hanbyul didn’t respond and he sighed. “ Is Bobby coming home? What time is he coming back? He asked and she shook her head.

Her phone vibrated and she quickly looked at it, thinking it was Bobby but her shoulders dropped in disappointment when it wasn’t her boyfriend. More tears came rolling down onto her face as she sipped on that soju.

“ yah.. whats wrong with you Kim Hanbyul “ Junhwe asked cautiously. Are you sick? Did you hurt yourself? “ He asked worriedly.

She shook her head and quietly sobbed. Junhwe hated seeing this side of her. Where did that strong and couldn’t care less girl gone to.

He wiped her tears away with his thumb and softened, putting his arm around her shoulder.

“ you know Im always here for you to hit right… just vent all anger on me alright? “ Junhwe stated softly and patted her head lightly.

He helped her lit up another cigarette and gave it to her with smile before pouring himself a glass of soju.

 

Phones rang and Donghyuk was helping to take orders through the phone while Yunhyung was doing delivery to his mother’s meat restaurant. Jinhwan went out to dispose the garbage and saw Bobby. He was not alone. A girl was with him.

He raised his eyebrow; curious. * Did Bobby not come home last night? * He thought. He quickly dispose of the garbage and waited for Bobby.

Both of them walked towards the older male and Bobby greeted his hyung.

“ hyung. What’re you doing outside? Are customers coming in at this hour? “ He asked.

“ not really. But we got order calls and Donghyuk’s attending to them while manage the garbage. And who’s this “ Jinhwan asked w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter