#3DRUG12

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang before it started to rain a bit. His heart ached seeing her like that. He didn’t know what had happened and was hoping she would at least say something. He sighed and waited for her crying to be done and broke the hug.

Junhwe wiped the tears away from her cheeks with his thumb and softened.

“ yah Kim Hanbyul, can you now tell me what’s wrong with you?? “ He asked and looked at her in concern. He was worried.

Hanbyul took a deep breathe and sighed; shaking her head, not wanting to say anything. Junhwe rolled his eyes; getting annoyed but softened once again when he heard her stomach growled in hunger.

A crimson tone highlighted over her cheeks and she slightly rolled her eyes in embarrassment.

“ what do you want for lunch? I’ll go get it “ He stated, checking his wallet for money.

“ im not hungry.. or maybe just ice Americano.. “ She stated with a shrug and he nodded before the two went down from the rooftop.

 

Bobby was looking for his girlfriend throughout the whole compound and was gaining quite an attention in the university with his good looks. His phone vibrated once again and he checked to see if it was Hanbyul. His shoulders deflated as it turned out to be Jisoo.

He sighed and ignored the call before looking around again. * Hanbyul ah.. Im really sorry… just where are you * He thought worriedly.

The bell jingled as the door opened. The university café was filled with people as usual. Junhwe headed towards the counter and ordered two ice americanos while Hanbyul was just looking around. She slightly frowned when she saw Jisoo sitting in a corner and was happy to see her. She faked a smile and muttered a curse under her breath. Unfortunately, Junhwe had heard it.

“ Hey! I know something’s bothering you and In eed to know.. So tell me now “ Junhwe stated while he handed the cashier the money before heading to the collection counter.

“ nothing “ Hnbyul didn’t seem happy.

Junhwe looked around and saw Jisoo too and then looked back at Hanbyul. That moment, he knew that it was Jisoo that was making her mad since lecture. * That must’ve said something to Hanbyul… * He mentally cursed.

He took the ice americanos and they left the café. Just before he could passed her the ice Americano, she fished out her cigarette box from her pocket and he furrowed hos eyebrows with irritation.

“ yah .. put that away right now before I burn that whole pack down “ He threatened; rolling his eyes before he shoved that drink into her; making her roll her eyes too.

As soon as they left, Bobby came to the café, searching for Hanbyul. He was one step late. “ just on earth where did she go… “ He mumbled.

“ oh? Bobby oppa? “ Jisoo came out of the café and saw him. She was smiling all over.

“ Why are you here? Are you looking for something? “ Jisoo asked.

“ uhmm yeah actually my gi- “ Bobby wanted to tell her that his girlfriend was attending the same university but he was cut off by Jisoo.

“ I’ve still got some time, wanna have a drink together? “ Jisoo asked wit a smile, hoping that Bobby would accept the offer but no.

Bobby pushed off the offer by telling her that he was busy and needs to find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter