#3DRUG13

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere was kinda tensed. Junhwe gulped nervously at the tensed feeling. She didn’t react when her boyfriend called her. She didn’t know what to do. She wanted to ask him about Jisoo but she just couldn’t open to do it.

“ Byul ah “ Bobby called her once again. He knew he had done wrong this time. * Maybe I should just tell her.. but would she get even madder? * He thought.

She got up without saying a word and his shoulders deflated disappointedly. Junhwe sighed. He wished he could do something in this situation but he couldn’t.

Walking past her boyfriend, not wanting to talk to him, Bobby grabed her wrist, preventing her to leave the rooftop.

“ Jun ah, can you give us some time to talk.. “ Bobby asked and the younger male nodded before exiting the rooftop after clearing the ice americanos.

* No matter what happens, I’ll be on your side Kim Hanbyul. Bobby hyung, no matter what happens, don’t lose her. * Junhwe thought as he left the highschool compound.

 

“ whats the matter with you baby “ He asked, feeling sorry.

Hanbyul didn’t want to look at him. She was confused and worried and upset. Her love of her life was there and she couldn’t do anything. * Why do I feel like im going to lose you… * She thought, feeling worried.

“ look at me “ Bobby stated softly and touched her face before grabbing her chin to his direction.

She softened. She hated it. His touch makes her melt every time. Without saying a word, Bobby pulled her into a hug, hugging her tightly.

* Bobby’s scent * She thought, embracing the smell with her eyes closed before her eyes shot opened again, thinking about Jisoo.

“ Im sorry sweetheart. Im sorry for not having dinner with you yesterday as something got caught up. Im sorry I couldn’t spend as much time with you. I’ll make it up to you soon alright? You know I love you right? “ Bobby stated soft and sweet.

Hanbyul slightly nodded and he broke the hug, looking at his girl and curled a strand of hair behind her ear before leaning in for a kiss.

Deep down inside Bobby, his feelings for Hanbyul was true. He love her with all his heart and life. He was true and genuine. * I’ll tell you soon about the modeling. * He thought as he interlaced his fingers between hers, holding her hand tight.

“ why would you come here? “ He asked.

“ I.. kinda missed this place “ Hanbyul finally spoke and a soft smile appeared on his face.

Bobby nodded, feeling the same. He breathed in deeply while he kept holding her hand. Looking at the rooftop, he slightly softened. He missed his bestfriend.

“ You miss Hanbin too, don’t you? “ He asked and she nodded.

“ lets go find him and maybe we can all have something to eat together “ Bobby stated with a smile and they exited the rooftop, leaving the highschool.

 

The radio was with chill music playing on. He layed on the pink sofa while his eyes were fixed on the tv, munching on the potato chips.

As usual, B.I was at Lee Hayi’s place. He has already treated her place as his own. Hayi sighed and softened at the sight of him.

“ Yah Kim Hanbin! Can you not spend your time watching tv at my house? “ Hayi slightly complained but she was liking it down inside her.


“ What should I do then? “ B.I asked without moving an inch, making Hayi sighed again.

“ if any girls knew that the famous kingka of YG high and the handsome neighborhood oppa was actually a lazy bum, what will they think? “ Hayi chuckled, getting hold of her phone and was reading to snap pictures of the lazy B.I on her pink sofa.

Making B.I laugh, she quickly took a few shots of him with satisfaction. “ ah.. I can use this to blackmail him now “ Hayi was happy and satisfied, making B.I happy too.

“ what they know their handsome neighborhood oppa is at a girl’s house, what would they think? You know they’re jealous freaks out there. And you know you like me being here… so cut it Lee Hayi. Say it, you like me being here. “ B.I smirked, knowing that he had won.

Hayi rolled her eyes playfully after hearing what B.I said, and lightly threw a cushion on him.

* Even there’s all the girls out there or no matter what happens, I know you wont leave me Hayi ah. You’ll always be by my side forever like you’ve always did. If you do, you have already left but you didn’t and I really ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter