#3DRUG15

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They cleaned up the food and did the last cleaning up of the dormitory. Their relationship got better and they got comfortable with each other. She had a good impression of Junhwe since he helped with the lighting.

“ well then, I’ll see you in class tomorrow.. I might be late though” She smiled. They bidded goodbye after locking up their room.

* Alright.. where shall I head to now… * Junhwe thought with a shrug.

 

Things just got a little awkward for the bestfriends after that hot steamy night. They didn’t contact each other like they would everyday. He let out a sigh and mentally cursed. He looked at his phone and let out a soft curse. * What is she doing now? Should I go to her house? * He thought and sighed for the upteenth time.

“ oh! Hanbin hyung! Didn’t know you’re here. “ Donghyuk greeted the older male who was sitting at one of the seats at the deokbokki store.

B.I nodded and checked the time again before heading to the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water.

“ hyung.. what have you been doing lately? I see Jinhwan hyung’s not here.. “ He was alittle surprised that the oldest male wasn’t at the store.

B.I drank his water and nodded. “ He went to the post office “ He stated and the younger male nodded.

“ what about Hayi sunbaenim? How is she these days? “ Donghyuk asked out of concern.

B.I gulped when he recalled what happened that night and shrugged.

“ still the same I guess.. nothing’s changed… Ill be at her house later too “ B.I stated. * yeah… nothing’s change right? Hayi ah… we’re still the same as before right? * He thought. Donghyuk nodded before answering the call.

B.I was bothered. He was bothered by the silence between him and Hayi. He didn’t like the quietness between them. It made him restless, worried and scared.

 

She sighed before the bell rang. Looking at her phone again, she slightly cursed under her breathe. * What is Bobby doing these days * She thought angrily. She texted Jinhyung asking how he was before a call came in.

* Its my Bobby * She thought, picking up the call.

 

“ oppa.. where are you? Im done for the day now, wanna come? “ She asked.

“ ummm.. I don’t think I can make it.. how about dinner baby? I’ve some errands to do this afternoon “ Bobby stated.

There he goes again, making her annoyed. Without saying further, she hung up the call, cursing. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves down and relax before heading to the school cafeteria to get herself a drink.

The door opened before she could even opened it. There, Bobby came out and Jisoo was after him, holding two ice americanos.

“ oppa? “ Hanbyul was surprised and her ager was rising, burning.

Jisoo looked at Hanbyul and her eyes lit up.

“ Hanbyul! He’s the one that I was telling you about.. I kinda like him “ Jisoo leaned in and whispered to her.

That moment, Hanbyul was burning, she couldnt hear anything. She wanted to kill her. Bobby didn’t know what to say and he felt really sorry. He knew he would get caught, coming to her university.

“ Byul ah.. I can explain “ Bobby was calm, trying to explain. He was trying to make his girlfriend listen.

Of course, not the situation he wanted or turned out to be. Right that moment, Bobby knew he was dead. Without saying anything, she turned right away and left, angrily.

“ yah Byul ah! “ Bobby called for her and ran after her, leaving Jisoo confused.

He grabbed her wrist, making her turn but she didn’t utter a word and pulled her hand off of him before she left. Jisoo caught up with him, trying to understand the situation.

“ what is going on? “ Jisoo asked.

Bobby was confused and was worried. He knew it was his fault for telling Hanbyul.

“ Sorry, but I don’t think we can work on the photos and shoots today.. Can we do it another day? “ He asked but Jisoo refused.

She refused and he had no other choice but to follow her orders to the photography studio to work on them.

 

Hanbyul was mentally cursing like crazy. She caught him, caught them together. Her suspicion was right on them and she couldn’t do anything. She felt like she was being stabbed by a knife. She knew she have to let Bobby explain, she need to listen to his explanations but she couldn’t.

The bell rang when the door opened with customers coming out of the deokbokki shop. She went in and ignored when Donghyuk greeted her.

“ Hanbyul ah, have you had lunch? Do you want oppa to make some food for you? “ Donghyuk asked in concern, worried she might be sick or something.

She shook her head and not saying anything. Donghyuk didn’t press on further and let her be. Jinhwan traipsed down from the stairs and greeted her with a smile.

“ oh! Our hanbyul is back early “ Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter