#3Drug1

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cold wind blew. It was the end of Autumn in two weeks’ time. The sun was covered by the clouds and it was a good day. The birds chirped and the butterflies flew near the windowsill as usually.

Everything was back to normal like what she hoped for. Clothes were all over on the floor of the bedroom. The couple was curled up together under the blanket, asleep.

She let out a soft sigh with her eyes slowly opened. Bobby’s arm rested on her waist and she could hear and felt his soft breathing against her neck. Recalling what happened last night, her cheek blushed red. That was the night she gave herself to Bobby for the second time. * Nothing comes between us anymore. * She thought with a smile.

Bobby moaned softly, snuggling up even closer to her. Such small actions like that would still make her flutter whenever.

“ Saranghae “ She stated softly.

“ Love you babe “ Bobby stated with a toothy smile.

 

Customers were already streaming in to the deokkbokki shop very early in the morning and Jinhwan was there as usual. It was like a routine for him.

Donghyuk too, was busying serving the customers. He greeted them with a smile and took their orders. * so this was what Jinhwan hyung did everyday while we were gone... as expected, doing a good job. * He thought and softened. He admire the oldest even more now.

“ hyung! Take a rest. Let me take over… Junhwe should be coming in a minute. “ Donghyuk stated with a smile and gave the oldest a pat on his back.

 

Junhwe smoothened his attire as he walked out of the room and stopped at stairs. He looked at her room and softened.

“ right.. now that Bobby’s back… she don’t need me…. Anymore eh… don’t need Jinhwan hyung anymore either… be happy Kim Hanbyul. “ Junhwe mumbled and shook his thought away and traipsed down the stairs.

Jinhwan was about to go upstairs and a smile appeared on his face when he saw the younger male coming down.

“ morning Junhwe~ “ Jinhwan greeted him.

“ ne Hyung! Morning. Nice weather isn’t it? “ Junhwe stated as he strapped his bag over his shoulder.

“ oh! Whatsup! “ Donghyuk smiled. He was happy to see Junhwe.

Junhwe gave him a hug and poured himself a glass of water. Jinhwan smiled and softened. * That’s right. Everything’s back to normal. If only… Chanwoo’s around too. * He thought and quickly attend to the customer who called for him.

Yunhyung was back at his mom’s meat restaurant to help out and there was B.I, who was walking along the streets after paying his respects to his grandma at the cherry hill.

* what should I do now? Should I just go back to school? Really Kim Hanbin? Highschool? You should be in university by now… * He thought and sighed.

“ aishh… I don’t know anymore. “ He mumbled, shaking his thoughts off.

The bell rang as the door opened. “ Welcome to - oh! Hanbin ah! Where did you go so early in the morning? “ The oldest asked.

“ nothing much. Went to pay halmoni a visit and of course, Jung Chanwoo too. “ B.I stated like that’s nothing.

Donghyuk slightly frowned. He was still guilty of what had happen. If only he could save Chanwoo in time, maybe he wouldn’t be…. Dead. Jinhwan gave him a pat on his shoulder.

“ you’ve done enough already “ Jinhwan stated with tears welded up in his eyes, makin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter