#3DRUG22

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was an awkward silence. Nobody talked or the first to say anything. He winced alittle when the cotton drenched with alcohol touched his cheek. His face was bruised and was bleeding. Bruises all over on his arms too.

A frown was on her faced the whole time when she was taking care of his bruises and wounds. He carefully eyed her and gulped.

“ mianhae.. “ he broke the silence and apolgised.

She slightly rolled her eyes and let out a sigh as she changed the cotton swap. He leaned in and curled a strand of hair behind her ear.

“ Hayi ah… mianhae.. the situation wasn’t good so…. “ B.I tried to explain with his apologetic expression.

Hayi eyed him and softened at the sight as he winced in pain when she put another alcohol swap on his bleeding cheek.

They were alittle awkward with each other after what happened that night and they had been avoiding each other lately, especially Hayi.

“ so tell me what happened? “ She asked in concern. She wanted to know about everything. What was going on? What happened to him, coming to her house at dawn, covered in bruises. She was worried and angry.

 

 

 

* Throwback *

 

Both of them met up at Hangang River late in the middle of the night. The two bestfriends met up after quite some time. They hugged when they saw each other.

He had made up his mind after much thinking and he was going to tell everything to his bestfriend that night. Both of them sat at the steps with the pretty night scenery of Hangang River right in front of them.

“ Hanbin ah.. what have you been doing lately? “ Bobby asked; curious.

B.I sighed. He didn’t know what to say, he didn’t know how to explain. He was in silence and Bobby waited till he say something.

“ I was confused, I was thinking back.. Maybe I should find another boss and work under him like how I used to.. but that was just part of the thought ya know.. I don’t know.. You know I cant go to University. I didn’t even graduate from highschool. We didn’t, ya know. so, I was just… thinking.. is everything okay at home? I just come visit soon but I know you guys would be fine without me anyways. “ B.I stated and ended with shrug and a little small crept up on his face before he took a sip of his beer.

B.I looked at him and took another sip of beer. Just by the look, he knew Bobby had something to say. He knew something happened but he chose to wait for Bobby to be ready to share his problems.

Bobby took a sip of his beer and gulped nervously. He was contemplating whether or not to tell B.I about it. He sighed the upteenth and took another sip of beer.

“ Hanbin ah.. Im really sorry.. “ He started off with an apology.

“ whats wrong? “ B.I questioned. He was feeling uneasy. Is that apology got to do his sister? B.I didn’t want to think negative.

Bobby looked down and avoided looking at B.I before he continued. “ It was all my fault. All started from that day when I want to YG University, accidently bmped into a girl and caused her camera to break. Ya know I didn’t have the money and she needed to her camera for projects and assignments so I agreed to her condition on being her model in exchange for paying for the camera. It went on for w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter