Chapter 5

Premonition For Love

 

Medley of Feelings

However, to his surprise, a clear and crisp voice was heard.

‘I did want to apologize but I have got no courage. Would you forgive me?’ The familiar voice says.
------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron knew at once that this voice does not belong to Gui Gui. It belongs to her. The ‘her’ who used to belong to Aaron.

Aaron: *turned* Sorry, I thought you were someone else. *without making eye contact*

Hebe: I hope I didn’t disappoint you. After all, I had been guilty about the past. I don’t want to harbor anymore apologies.

Deep inside, Aaron has a mixed feeling of anger and pain, longing and love. He did not know how to response to Hebe. It seemed yesterday that they were together for the first time but right now, they seem to be million miles apart.

Aaron: If you are worry about our cooperation, don’t. I will not be affected by anything.

Hebe gave a melancholy smile: I know. You are always so impartial, so calm and composed, so wise. I shouldn’t have doubted you. By the way, you seem to have changed.

Aaron: What makes you think so?

Hebe: The way you treated that girl. That ‘rainbow girl’, you never lose your temper easily. You seemed to be easily affected by her.

Aaron: I… that’s because I…

Just then, Aaron saw Gui Gui from afar, trying to meddle with Aaron’s stuff.

Aaron couldn’t help but shouted from afar: RAINBOW GIRL! Can you please keep your hands off my stuff?! Thought you have brains?!

Gui Gui heard him from where she was standing and she turned angrily and stomped towards Aaron.

Gui Gui: Mr. Gay, Xiu told me to get something for him and guess what? You are the uncoordinated one. Your stuff is all over the place and thank ME for helping you with your arrangement! And F.Y.I., I don’t like the nickname ‘rainbow girl’!

Aaron: *Raised an eyebrow* You know what? I don’t care what you like or dislike. Scam now and keep your uncoordinated stubby fingers off my property!

Gui Gui: Whatever!

With that, Gui Gui turned and her pony tail strike Aaron on his face, making the latter sweep his face furiously.

Aaron: What’s your problem?!

Gui Gui: *without turning back* YOU!

Aaron rolled his eyes.

Hebe: I told you. You are easily affected by her.

Aaron was taken aback by Hebe’s comment. He had somehow unintentionally forgotten the fact that Hebe was still around.

Aaron: She’s just a rainbow girl. *Clear his throat* Anyway, rest assure that I will perform my best in this job. Trust me.

Hebe looks at Aaron longingly: You know I always do. *walks away*

Aaron POV: Then why did you left me?

---Half an hour later---

Director: CUT! This scene is fine. Let’s move on to the next. We have three more scenes for today and off we go for dinner!

Everyone exclaims in joy: Yea!

Director: Next up, Aaron and Hebe.

The two main leads got into the scene and are ready for the shooting.

-----Scene in Process-----

Aaron: I thought you have left.

Hebe: No, I can’t bear to.

Aaron: But, I thought…

Hebe: *interrupted intentionally* You thought wrong. I have always been with you….in my heart.

The two of them edge closer to one another to the point where their lips almost met.

-----Out of Scene------

Director: CUT! That’s a great shot!

Aaron was puzzled: Director? I thought, according to the script, we were suppose to …

Director: Oh that, don’t worry about it. We have made some minor adjustment to the script. Sorry Aaron and Hebe, I didn’t inform you guys in time because I thought without knowing that I was going to say ‘cut’, you guys would be more involved in the scene.

Hebe: It’s all right, Director. But what’s going to happen next?

Director: Well, we have to introduce a new character into the story.

Aaron: Isn’t that too…last minute? You never used to do that.

Director: Come over here, you two. *usher them gently to a corner* I thought it would be really good to introduce a good friend of you guys into the show. So I edited the scene a little. In addition, I guess it would be better in this way, for the two of you…

Aaron: I…

Hebe: But who’s the new actor?

Director: He should be arriving in a while. Well, he came especially for today, specially for you guys. *Winks*
Aaron and Hebe both were indeed perplexed by the director’s arrangement. However, they were more curious as to who is the new actor whom, according to the director, knew Aaron and Hebe well.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Lunch Time

Lunch hour had arrived but the ‘new’ actor had not arrived. The rest of the crew just continued with their respective jobs and there is only one last scene left for the day due to their high efficiency of work.

--- --Phone conversation ---

Gui Gui: Hey Pei Ci, I am at the shooting scene now, with the production team.

Pei Ci: *over the phone* So, Aaron Yan is there?
Gui Gui: Unfortunately yea.

Pei Ci: Then what are you waiting for?! Do as I told you too!

Gui Gui: But…would I be caught?

Pei Ci: Don’t let your thoughts stray to that area. Think of your money, your future, and your…whatever that matters to you. Grab your camera and go!

Gui Gui: *sat up straight* All right! I will do as you ask.

-----End of Phone conversation----------

With that, Gui Gui grabs her camera and sets off in search of Aaron Yan. However, he could be seen nowhere.

She dare not ask anyone for Aaron as she is afraid or arousing any suspicion of anyone. Gui Gui just stroll down the path and she could see from afar, Aaron Yan, sitting on a bench, staring into space.

Gui Gui sneak behind a tree that stood very near the bench where Aaron is sitting.

Gui Gui POV: Just as Pei Ci says, I should take a few photos of Aaron Yan and sell it to the crazy fans of his. In that way…I would be able to earn some quick cash!

She started taking photos of Aaron and after a few shots; she had realized that Aaron looks a little different.

Gui Gui POV: He looks kind of sad…but handsome…a tinge of melancholy on his expression. What’s wrong with him? He was so fierce and irritating in the morning and now he’s so emotional.

Suddenly, Gui Gui felt someone pulling the back of her collar and ‘dragging’ her out of her hiding place and towards Aaron.

She tries to escape the ‘claws’ that was grabbing her but the grip was so tight that she could not wriggle out of it.

Gui Gui: Who are you?! *exclaims*

Just then, the grip loosens and Gui Gui manage to see the owner of the ‘claw’ and this makes her jaw drop.

Aaron, too, was surprised by the entry of the two intruders into his private space of quiescent thoughts.

He stood up and was surprise to see the man who grabbed Gui Gui out of her hiding place.

Aaron: It’s you.

The tall and handsome guy replies charmingly: Of course it’s me. This paparazzi was trying to take photos of you. I caught her red handed.

Gui Gui: *protest* No way am I a paparazzi! I am a part of the production team!

The guy ignores her protest: Well, that’s a big lie. Come on; let’s get you out of here. *turns to Aaron* Aaron, see you later!

Just when that guy was going to pull the helpless Gui Gui away, Aaron took action.

Aaron grabbed Gui Gui’s hand: Let her go. I know her.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Thanks for all the comments! Thanks for the greetings and the wishes. I will rmb them still when its my birthday. thanks! Miss your comments. :)