Chapter 1

Premonition For Love

 

Troubled by Premonition

‘Excuse me! Excuse me please! Will you guys stop pushing me around!!!’ , the petite young lady shouted in despair.

However, as expected, no one gave a damn about her.

‘Well, that’s life. Nobody really would care about a ‘nobody’.’ The victim thought sadly.

Just then, the ‘reason’ for the commotion and all the squeezing act of fans had finally arrived- Aaron Yan.

Upon his arrival, there were screams and shouts of his name and excited fans just simply could not endure nor captivate their excitement for their prince.

Gui Gui felt more suffocating as ever as every crazy fan around her are shouting and fighting for oxygen with her.

Gui Gui: Aren’t you guys exaggerating? He is just a human being.
A female fan turned and makes a frown at her before asking: You don’t seem to be a fan of Aaron. Then why are you here?

Gui Gui stood up for herself: Of course I’m not! I just…

The lady interrupted: Are you here for trouble?!

Gui Gui stuttered: Of…of course not! I…

Gui Gui POV: I better go now!

With that thought, she squeezed with great agility through the crowd and managed to get to the back of the crowd while still trying to gasp for air.

Gui Gui: Phew, what a close shave. If it was not for money, why would I be here?

Just then, a thought strike her.

Gui Gui: Money! That’s right! I need to take photos and video before I can get the money!!! Gui Gui, what are you doing here, wasting your time?! I got to find the best spot!!!

With that, Gui Gui rushed back into the hall with lightning speed, once again squeezing through the crazy crowd. However, this time, she isn’t that lucky. No matter how she push and squeeze, she could only be at the last row.

Just then, she heard an announcement: Can I request a little patience from all the fans please? Aaron will soon be on stage. We apologize for the delay as Aaron had been rushing from one place to another so he needs a small break. Could you guys please wait for him for a while?

All the fans were disappointed but they still continued staying there, determined to see their prince.

Just then, a thought strike Gui Gui.

Gui Gui POV: Maybe I could just get to the backstage without anyone’s notice and just take a quick shot of Aaron Yan? That seems to be a great idea since I could never squeeze through this crazy mass of fans. *grumpy*
-----------------------------------------------------------
Backstage

‘Aaron, I’m sorry you had to rush like that.’ Aaron’s manager spoke in an apologetic manner.
-
‘Didn’t we promise on only two locations for promotion of my album today?’ Aaron replied hastily.

Manager: But…I…I just, I have no choice but to…

Aaron: I know what you have done. There’s no need to lie in front of me, Joe.

Joe: I…

Aaron: How much is it?

Joe: A few thousand.

Aaron smirked: You think I’m a kid? Joe Chang, the famous manager in the entertainment industry would be tied down by just a few thousand debts?!

Joe: All right, twenty thousand.

Aaron widened his eyes and asked: How absurd can it get?! Joe Chang, I told you, I’m not going to help you anymore! If you wanna earn more money, it’s your problem, why use me?

Joe: Your…

Aaron interrupted abruptly: The commission for holding my event is higher. Aren’t I right? You know how many hours did I sleep yesterday? None! The day before yesterday? 2hours! I don’t care about all these but do you know how hard your wife is trying? Every time you are in trouble, who’s the one who had been through thick and thin with you? Who’s the one who had been supporting you?

Joe screamed loudly: Stop it!! Enough!! I have heard enough!!!

Aaron turned his back on him, ignoring his act.

Joe: You had been telling me how great you had been, how great my wife had been, are you in love with her?!

Aaron frowned: What are you talking about?! *unbelievable* How could you think of this at this point of time?

Joe: Ariel, you are in love with her aren’t you?

Aaron: What makes you say so?

Joe: I don’t know , I don’t know, don’t ask me! Ask yourself!!!

Aaron sighed: You are not in the right state of mind now. I am not in the mood to talk to you now. I need a break. Today is the last event you are doing for me. Find yourself a new job tomorrow.

With that, he turned his back on Joe and walked towards the couch at the corner of the room. However, what he does not know is that something nasty is going to happen if he were to continue walking without watching his back…
-----------------------------------------------------------

Gui Gui walked down the bustling and messy corridor as she try to make herself as invisible as possible, hoping no one would notice her. Indeed, she caught none of their notice as all the people were busy preparing for the event.

Suddenly, Gui Gui had a sudden splitting headache that seems to be tearing her head apart. She closed her eyes and groaned in pain as she sees flashes of images skirting through her mind.

Gui Gui open her eyes and saw many faces staring back at her in puzzlement. However, at this point of time, what she could say was only one word.

Gui Gui: Aaron!

She rushed all the way along the corridor while she remembers the images she saw in her mind.

Gui Gui POV: Please please, don’t let my premonition come through so quickly! If not, that would be the last of him….Hang on, Aaron Yan.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Backstage Workers: She must be a fan! Stop her!

The backstage workers shouted as Gui Gui rushes away towards the backstage room where Aaron and Joe were.
Gui Gui ignored their accusations and continue to rush towards her destination, determined to stop whatever that is going to happen.

Gui Gui mumbled: Where is his room?

Just then, she spotted a room down the corridor with a broad nice door. It wasn’t the beautiful door that attracted her. It’s because this image of the door had just flashed through her mind- it was in her premonition.
Without further ado, she rushed to the door and pushed it open with all her might.

Gui Gui: *Shouts Stop!!!

It was silence that hung in the room and awkwardness that stayed with the silence. The two persons in the room looked back at her in shock and one of them frowned before smirking- it was Aaron.

Aaron: What a fan.

Gui Gui could not believe the scene before her eyes. Joe was kneeling down with a cup in his hand and Aaron sitting before him, expecting the ‘tea of apology’.

Gui Gui POV: What is going on?!! Isn’t Joe going to harm Aaron?!
-----------------------------------------------------------