Chapter 20

Premonition For Love

 

Premonition for Love

Gui Gui could not bear seeing Aaron being tortured by Eddie. Hence, she mustered all her courage and strength and gave a huge and forceful push at Hebe.

Hebe fell helplessly to the floor, knocking her head against the wall.

Hebe groans in pain but Gui Gui could care less for her as she rushes towards Eddie, trying to pull him away from Aaron.

However, the remaining strength that Gui Gui has is no match to Eddie’s. She seems to have no effect on him.

Eddie: *shouted* Go away! *pushes Gui Gui*

Upon seeing Gui Gui being pushed onto the floor, Aaron grabbed hold of Eddie’s arms angrily and gave him a strong kick, thereby pushing him away.

Aaron: *dashes towards Gui Gui* Gui Gui! Gui Gui! Are you all right?

Gui Gui: I’m fine. *softly*

Just when Eddie was about to retaliate, sirens could be heard. It’s the police.

Aaron: *puzzled* How did they know?

Gui Gui gave a small smile at Aaron and without another hint, Aaron knew immediately that it was Gui Gui, who must have informed the police secretly.

Eddie: *agitated* Who called the police?! Who?! It must be you! *points at Aaron* I’m gonna kill you!

Eddie dashes towards Aaron like a bolt of lightning and within another second, he grabbed hold of the fruit knife that was lying amongst the fruits in a bowl on his coffee table.

Eddie: *holding Aaron as hostage* Gui Gui! Don’t open the door! If you do, I will kill him right away!

Gui Gui: *tears well up her eyes* Stop!! Don’t! Eddie, you can’t escape! You are surrounded!

Eddie: Aaron Yan, why are you always heading in the opposite direction as me? We could be best friends! Why do you have to harm me?

Aaron: You did all of these to yourself. If you hadn’t been so bent on revenge, you wouldn’t

Eddie: *interrupts* Stop it! It’s your entire fault!

Gui Gui: The police is budging in! *police banging on the door*

Eddie: If I’m gonna die, you shall accompany me!

With that, Eddie attempts to stab at Aaron in the chest but Aaron slipped away from his grip in time and managed to escape.

Eddie plunged forward and knocked Aaron down and attempts to kill him again. Aaron and Eddie began to struggle for power over the knife and the two of them were determined to win.

Upon seeing this scene, Gui Gui rushes forward and pushes Eddie away with all her might. However, as history repeats itself, Gui Gui did not succeed. She fell back and landed painfully on the ground.

Not intending to give up, Gui Gui ran towards the two of them, aiming at the knife. With a shocking move, she grabbed hold of the knife and steered it away from Aaron.
However, the force was so strong that she could not control and before Aaron could know it, the knife had already pierced through Gui Gui’s abdomen. Blood oozed out from her wound as she collapsed slowly onto the floor.

At this critical moment, Eddie let go of the knife and was held down by the police who had just entered into the scene.

Aaron rushed towards Gui Gui and picked her up slowly, fearing that he might hurt her accidentally.

Aaron: *tearing* Gui Gui! Why…why did you do that?

Gui Gui: *held his hand* I managed to stop it….*smiles*
Without another word, Gui Gui lost consciousness and laid in Aaron’s arms.

Aaron: Somebody help her!!!

----2 weeks later---

Aaron: I had been preparing for my fourth album. It’s called ‘Loving you’. I have written a song dedicated to you. You wanna hear it? *Smiles*

Gui Gui had been in a coma for two weeks ever since the incident. Due to the extensive blood loss, she did not regain her consciousness even after surviving the critical period. The chances of waking up from her coma are slim but possible and the only way she could do so is through the support of her friends and family.

Aaron had been visiting her every week, hoping that she could wake up one day. Aaron hoped that she could wake up upon hearing the song he had written for her.

Aaron: I hope you will like it. *smiles*

He begins to sing but he came to a stop abruptly. He couldn’t take it anymore.

Aaron: *sobbing* Gui Gui….please, stop torturing me. Why…why do you have to bear this pain for me? Why wasn’t I the one lying here? I have tried thousands of ways but you won’t wake up. Please, could you please open your eyes for me?

He rests his head on Gui Gui’s arm and sobbed continuously. Just then, he could feel something that he had fantasized for a million times- Gui Gui’s hand is moving!

Aaron raises his head slowly and takes a closer look at Gui Gui who seemed to be still soundly asleep.

Aaron POV: I must be fantasizing it again.

Suddenly, Gui Gui frowned and groaned in pain. She fidgeted and shouted out in pain.

Aaron was shocked and surprised by this event. He wanted to inform the doctor but Gui Gui was holding his hand so tightly that it seemed cruel to let go of her hand.

Aaron: Are you all right? *worried* Gui Gui! Please, can you hear me?

Just then, all the groaning and shouting stopped and Gui Gui seemed to have returned back to her usual ‘sleeping’ self.

Aaron took a closer look and was amazed to see the fluttering of her eye lashes! Gui Gui opens her eyes slowly and came eye to eye with Aaron.

Aaron: Gui Gui! What happened? Are you all right? *anxious*

Gui Gui: *small smile* I….had a premonition…

Aaron: Is there danger coming?

Gui Gui: *smiles* no….silly….It’s a premonition for love, a premonition about you. *Smiles*

Aaron could care less about Gui Gui’s premonition. He could only fix his eyes on Gui Gui right now and nothing could tear him away.

Aaron: *bends down* I love you *kisses Gui Gui*

Regardless of the past or the present, Aaron will still love her forever and he can still remember the first time she saw Gui Gui and he is thankful for her premonition about him, her premonition for love.
-----------------------------------------------------------
---Thanks for the support!!---